The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama, Bought And Paid For by Wall St.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    George Soros bought and paid for Obama!!!

RK
    George Soros is just a good Democrat that puts his money with those that have the peoples best interest. George knows how to make money no matter who is at the healm.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'll gamble on the NFL before I'll try and guess which stocks and the market in general are being manipulated by the big money movers on WS.

The stock values mean little today the way they bounce up and down with wild swings. That tells me there is no stability. The market is nothing more han a bunch of money movers trying to out smart thier peers. Screw 'em, there are much better places to save and earn real money.

And to answer Paul about the Republicans. Yes! They are just as guilty. The problem with the Dems is the growth in the Fed Gov and the massive spending that creates zero wealth or any real jobs. Let alone the pending Health Care disaster.
    Let me give you some food for thought.

Every pay period most Americans invest 5-15% of their paycheck in the stock market via their 401K plan. Now thnk about this for a minute. There is a finite number of stocks, so if this much new cash is invested in the market every month, stock have to go up. Now the swings you mentioned or caused by institutional investors move around to the different markets, i.e., bond and cash.

Unless you need you money in the near term. Put it in the S&P and for get about it and down the road you will have made real money from your investment. It is just simplke math!

PS I should charge you for that advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    George Soros is just a good Democrat that puts his money with those that have the peoples best interest. George knows how to make money no matter who is at the healm.
    Mike,

We'll probably hear a bit more about Soros than usual for awhile. I was listening to Glenn Beck on my radio the night before last, and he was focusing on that scary fellow George Soros. It seems that Soros is so powerful that he can just go out and position himself to profit from a currency crisis, and then just the sheer power of his words can take that currency down! Beck refers to Soros as "that spooky guy!" Be very afraid!

Interesting that all those who fear the power of Soros and his money are just fine with the influence that the Koch brothers can buy with their money, or that of Richard Mellon Scaife, or Rupert Murdoch.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Mike,

We'll probably hear a bit more about Soros than usual for awhile. I was listening to Glenn Beck on my radio the night before last, and he was focusing on that scary fellow George Soros. It seems that Soros is so powerful that he can just go out and position himself to profit from a currency crisis, and then just the sheer power of his words can take that currency down! Beck refers to Soros as "that spooky guy!" Be very afraid!

Interesting that all those who fear the power of Soros and his money are just fine with the influence that the Koch brothers can buy with their money, or that of Richard Mellon Scaife, or Rupert Murdoch.
    These guys are doing for their investors what they are paid to do. If I remember correctly, it is the republicans that don't what the government making rules for these guys, too. So they need to quit complaining for them capitalizing on opportunity.

Did you see that Sam got a JAM at MO River.

Did you see that Sam got a JAM at MO River.

No I missed it. If I'd have noticed you'd have gotten a congrats from me. He's very young and apparently on the right track!

Good luck at Topeka. I see Raven drew 3rd. I think we've drawn the top 3 in running order about 50% of the time. I can't figure that out. The gods must be angry with me for some reason... Steve told me that she is just a cog off right now.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

No I missed it. If I'd have noticed you'd have gotten a congrats from me. He's very young and apparently on the right track!

Good luck at Topeka. I see Raven drew 3rd. I think we've drawn the top 3 in running order about 50% of the time. I can't figure that out. The gods must be angry with me for some reason... Steve told me that she is just a cog off right now.
    Thanks he is having good successes now. I think by the end of the winter trip he will be looking pretty good.

Sam runs towards the end again. Running early can be good too.
    Last week I got a text saying the wind was blowing in their face. So appearently a cold front blew through after the test started.

See the difference from the open and the minor stakes is that the first series in most cases can be the hardest, because they want to eliminate dogs as oppossed to the minor stakes where they will let you run awhile.

Good luck this weekend! Here is my cell number 713 294-9904. I use to have your number, but I can't find it.

Mike,

And you know this how??
    You have a link to prove what you think we think??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And you know this how??
    You have a link to prove what you think we think??

RK

I have not seen on righty on this forum complain about the money pouring into the political debate from any of those guys, so I feel it is safe to assume that they approve.

Let me give you some food for thought.

Every pay period most Americans invest 5-15% of their paycheck in the stock market via their 401K plan. Now thnk about this for a minute. There is a finite number of stocks, so if this much new cash is invested in the market every month, stock have to go up. Now the swings you mentioned or caused by institutional investors move around to the different markets, i.e., bond and cash.

Unless you need you money in the near term. Put it in the S&P and for get about it and down the road you will have made real money from your investment. It is just simplke math!

PS I should charge you for that advice.
    We are a nation of 300,000,000 people and less than 30,000,000 participate in a 401k.

The largest holder of 401k plans in Fidelity. Fidelity offers a wide range of plans including both domestic and foreign stocks in thier mutual fund portfolios. I'd say that the options for stocks is umlimited. Some of thier mutual funds are 100% foreign.

Then, there are those like me that have a little money in a 401k that prefer the Money Market option because we have no trust/faith in the market.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We are a nation of 300,000,000 people and less than 30,000,000 participate in a 401k.

The largest holder of 401k plans in Fidelity. Fidelity offers a wide range of plans including both domestic and foreign stocks in thier mutual fund portfolios. I'd say that the options for stocks is umlimited. Some of thier mutual funds are 100% foreign.

Then, there are those like me that have a little money in a 401k that prefer the Money Market option because we have no trust/faith in the market.
    It just advice....take it or leave it