The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama, Bought And Paid For by Wall St.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We are a nation of 300,000,000 people and less than 30,000,000 participate in a 401k.

The largest holder of 401k plans in Fidelity. Fidelity offers a wide range of plans including both domestic and foreign stocks in thier mutual fund portfolios. I'd say that the options for stocks is umlimited. Some of thier mutual funds are 100% foreign.

Then, there are those like me that have a little money in a 401k that prefer the Money Market option because we have no trust/faith in the market.
    While its painful to invest in the Markets, it really is still the best option available. Unless you have a huge income, I doubt you'll ever build a retirement nest egg in a money market account. If your less than 40 put it all in the market and quit looking at your returns until your 50..

If you're really worried take all your money out of the stock market if a Republican gets elected President and put it all back in when a democrat gets elected. Look up the historical numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I have not seen on righty on this forum complain about the money pouring into the political debate from any of those guys, so I feel it is safe to assume that they approve.
    Yeah, that always works.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis