The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad, Sad, Sad

Another equally-screwed up campaign in FL is for a US Senate seat. All three candidates are of questionable moral character. Here's the most weasel-like of the bunch doing absolutely nothing to dispell years of rumors that he's a little light in his loafers (not that there's anything wrong with that ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirSqpYpvrE
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Isn't your other choice the CEO who exported all the HP jobs out of the country and then got fired? Fiornia? Yeah, that's a pretty bad choice. Moonbeam or The Hatchet lady. No winners there.
    Depitty....

The topic, is GOVENORS.....OUR choices are Moonbeam and Meg Whittmen....Carli Fiorina is running against Mrs. I would like to wrap her in a BOXER and ship her away (Barbara Boxer) for one of the SENATE seats....

Stick to your own states screw-ups, lord knows we already have enough liberal wack jobs messing things up for us down here!!!!!!!!

NCA

Ps. sorry but cheap shots at my state, while desirved do need to at a minimun have the correct players identified.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Isn't your other choice the CEO who exported all the HP jobs out of the country and then got fired? Fiornia? Yeah, that's a pretty bad choice. Moonbeam or The Hatchet lady. No winners there.
    No, it's Meg Whitman (former CEO of Ebay) and Jerry Brown who are running for governor in California.

About the only thing I can remember about ex Gov. Moonbeam was that he was made famous for drinking malathion to prove it was OK. Helicoptors went out and sprayed cities and suburban areas at night. I guess they couldn't recognize orchards from the air.

Without any notice, the coptors sprayed Redwood City where we lived. The malathion ruined thousands of cars (the paint bubbled). The state was supposed to pay a lot of damage claims. I don't know that they ever did. Our son's car got ruined. We had to make a claim with our insurance company. Whether the state ever reimbursed our insurance company, I don't know.

This was about 30 years ago. Now we have Gov Moonbeam trying to make a comback. I don't think he has had a real job in his life. Always a politician. Formerly a major of Oakland then moved on to attorney general without being a licensed attorney. Now he is making this run to be governor again.

He may get the young vote as they don't remember what kind of governor he was the first time. Old Timers like me, we remember Gov Moonbeam.

Helen
    Don's girls:
    FC AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia - a Carbon daughter and now a grandma (my avatar)
    AFC Flyway's Long Tall Sally - Ruby's daughter
    Flyway's Iron Lady (Maggie) - Ruby's granddaughter. Maggie's the new puppy in the house.

Yes, Carli Fiorina (former CEO for HP) is running against Barbara Boxer for the senate.

Remember some years ago when the U.S. senate had a scandal about senators writing checks on their senatorial account for personal purchases and exceeding their accounts.

I remember that Boxer led the way with more than 800 bounced checks.

Yes, you read it right -- it was over 800 bad checks.

28 years of Barbara Boxer. It has got to end.

Helen