The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: september jobs

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    exactly. you are even more left than they are.

what a hero you are...
    If you can say that, you clearly didn't read what I wrote. My suggestions are actually more business friendly than anything proposed by Republicans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    yardley - if you are so smart, why arent you running for president? or at least the school board?

no matter what anyone says negative about the current administration, you are quick to spin it to a positive. if your spin it so positive, why isnt it working? and why so verbose? i bet no one ever reads your pompous posts to their entirety. and why is the obama admin not spinning as well as you? you seem to have all the answers, so either you are a wasted resource and the true messiah lost in the quagmire - or you are just a blowhard. a mensa candidate that is lost in the minions.....so sad. i see you as dwight schmoot, trying soooo hard to be --- --- relevant.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

i really dont get it. i train all day and come back and you are still posting. its not dead of winter, its not dog days of summer - its prime training time for us all! yet here you are researching and posting posts that wax so eloquently to the issue at hand......
    and who really cares? not me! i have been training and have a test this weekend......thats all i care about now

go ahead - tell us about how the dnp relates to the average era of the al vs the relative relationship of the al era vs the afc qb rating. i am sure you have it allllll figured out....

have at it - i am playing with dogs all weekend....
    Well.... I it sounds like you have forwarded the suggestion that to study issues, partake in debate with others, and to consider cause and effect regarding the issues that confront our communities is a waste of time. But for an adult to spend most of his productive time playing with his dog is a noble and worthy achievement.
    Now I'm not going to make a judgement on either pass time? I happen to think both are important aspects of a full life. And devoting effort to one does not prevent excelling in the other. However, if either activity becomes the center point in ones life; it's time to reset the priority meter.
    BTW, the word is out that your dogs are Progressive David... How did that happen?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Well.... I it sounds like you have forwarded the suggestion that to study issues, partake in debate with others, and to consider cause and effect regarding the issues that confront our communities is a waste of time. But for an adult to spend most of his productive time playing with his dog is a noble and worthy achievement. umm, just because that particular day i trained all day doesnt mean i can afford to do it every day.....
    Now I'm not going to make a judgement on either pass time? I happen to think both are important aspects of a full life. And devoting effort to one does not prevent excelling in the other. However, if either activity becomes the center point in ones life; it's time to reset the priority meter.
    BTW, the word is out that your dogs are Progressive David... How did that happen?

yeah. you got me all figured out, dont you????