The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: yo yardley....

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    [QUOTE=dnf777;688381]
    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

    LMAO.....

    Being called "classless" by the one and only.......I feel privileged!

    I post a funny t-shirt being "pushed" by your man, and I get accused of "pushing an issue"??

    Too much, Dave...too much!

    ps....he does look just like your picture though....you sure that's not you?

    see - there you go again. i try to post a serious tribute to the man and you have to make fun that he uses a clown facade to promote his humanitarian work.

    tanks dave, for attacking where no attacking is due. have you any ounce of class?
    stupid question, eh? of course you dont.

  2. #12
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    [QUOTE=david gibson;688412]
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post


    see - there you go again. i try to post a serious tribute to the man and you have to make fun that he uses a clown facade to promote his humanitarian work.

    tanks dave, for attacking where no attacking is due. have you any ounce of class?
    stupid question, eh? of course you dont.

    Sorry, no attack meant. I didn't realize comparing someone to you was such an insult.

    My apology to wavy gravy. (you two do look alike though)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #13
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,700

    Default

    Yardly, no dis respect meant about Wavy Gravy.
    Just kind of a famous old dude from the 60's, your generation (and mine).


    dnf, best I could tell, this wasn't about you, at least in the beginning.

    I know, I know, what a surprise!!
    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #14
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yardly, no dis respect meant about Wavy Gravy.
    Just kind of a famous old dude from the 60's, your generation (and mine).


    dnf, best I could tell, this wasn't about you, at least in the beginning.

    I know, I know, what a surprise!!
    RK
    I actually looked him up based on the first post and he seemed to be a guy I would have enjoyed knowing, particularly since we both lived in Princeton. But I missed out on Woodstock and seemed to have missed out on him as well. No offense was taken.

  5. #15
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yardly, no dis respect meant about Wavy Gravy.
    Just kind of a famous old dude from the 60's, your generation (and mine).


    dnf, best I could tell, this wasn't about you, at least in the beginning.

    I know, I know, what a surprise!!
    RK

    I just asked Gibson if it was a self-portrait, based upon another picture he posted of himself. They looked very similar, saving for the outfit.

    Wasn't about you either, at least until you jumped in. We can both play that card.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  6. #16
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I just asked Gibson if it was a self-portrait, based upon another picture he posted of himself. They looked very similar, saving for the outfit.

    Wasn't about you either, at least until you jumped in. We can both play that card.
    True, true, but as usual I played it first and you copied me!

    I'm flattered!

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #17
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    True, true, but as usual I played it first and you copied me!

    I'm flattered!

    RK
    You're easily flattered. Glad I made your day.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •