The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is Our President?

Default This Is Our President?

This is our president? Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read Obongolo's two books, Dreams of My Father and The Audacity of Hope. Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mothers race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show loyalty to the black masses, to stick out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never evaluate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my fathers image, the black man, son of africa that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself. The attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY.....
    and most scary:
    From Audacity and Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If you have never forwarded an email, now is the time to do so!!!!

We CANNOT have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation.

I don't care if your a Democrat, a Republican. a Conservative or a Liberal, we CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a president.

Please help spread the word!

We have really put ourselves in harms way with this monster OBONGOLO.

While I have no interest in reading the books by a one term flash in the pan world leader whom I did not vote for in the first place. The devils advocate in me just has to ask. Have you read both of them? Or was this just an email you received, to forward. And you posted it here. Because it reads like a forwarded email and I do hate those. I could be wrong, could you snap a photo of both books on your bedside reading stand for me?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

i agree, but just watch tardley and little tardley spin this like a cyclone. they and only they are smart enough to know he really didnt mean it, he meant something else, or he has changed - after all, haven't you heard he is a christian now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    While I have no interest in reading the books by a one term flash in the pan world leader whom I did not vote for in the first place. The devils advocate in me just has to ask. Have you read both of them? Or was this just an email you received, to forward. And you posted it here. Because it reads like a forwarded email and I do hate those. I could be wrong, could you snap a photo of both books on your bedside reading stand for me?

Ken,
    I actually did read MOST of "Dreams of my Father."
    I found it disturbing to say the least.
    I also believe much of it to be contrived since his Father left the family when Obama was 2 or 3 years old.
    I don't know how much he could remember from that age about his Fathers Dreams.

But it does lay out President Obama's personality and how he arrived at where he is.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Thank You RK,
    However, just knowing you all from our fun gathering here. You and gman0046 are two very different people.
    My Devils advocate question for the G stands. Did you read both books, select the quotes and pose the question yourself? Or is this just another forwarded email sent to the flock?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i agree, but just watch tardley and little tardley spin this like a cyclone. they and only they are smart enough to know he really didnt mean it, he meant something else, or he has changed - after all, haven't you heard he is a christian now?

Yet another display of class.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Thank You RK,
    However, just knowing you all from our fun gathering here. You and gman0046 are two very different people.
    My Devils advocate question for the G stands. Did you read both books, select the quotes and pose the question yourself? Or is this just another forwarded email sent to the flock?

I suspect the latter, Ken.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

I suspect email since I've already seen it some time ago. Hmmm. Yes is on 101 on Directv.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Yes is on 101 on Directv.
    it's Monday night, Football is on.
    Yes were posers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yet another display of class.
    awwwww, sorry i beat you at your little game. i would imagine it really sucks to open a post and think you can really throw some spin and crap in there only to find yourself staring straight into a mirror - and poor you, now you have nothing to add - obviously. so sad to see you at such a loss for words (other than a direct repeat of what everyone says to you).

my apologies.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-11-2010 at 08:01 PM.