The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Our President?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    This is our president? Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone of voting age should read Obongolo's two books, Dreams of My Father and The Audacity of Hope. Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mothers race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show loyalty to the black masses, to stick out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never evaluate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my fathers image, the black man, son of africa that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself. The attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY.....
    and most scary:
    From Audacity and Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

If you have never forwarded an email, now is the time to do so!!!!

We CANNOT have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation.

I don't care if your a Democrat, a Republican. a Conservative or a Liberal, we CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a president.

Please help spread the word!

We have really put ourselves in harms way with this monster OBONGOLO.
    Ho Hum.... Yarn...

I have read both books...... and they are VERY disturbing. And yes, those are actual quotes from the books. Scary shit if you ask me. Have no idea how these excerpts werent made more public during his campaign.

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post

Everyone of voting age should read Obongolo's two books, Dreams of My Father and The Audacity of Hope. Don't buy them, just get them from the library.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mothers race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show loyalty to the black masses, to stick out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never evaluate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my fathers image, the black man, son of africa that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself. The attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY.....
    and most scary:
    From Audacity and Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I don't care if your a Democrat, a Republican. a Conservative or a Liberal, we CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a president.

Ho Hum.... Yarn...

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Ho Hum.... Yarn...

and this demonstrates quite clearly how a man attend a church for 20 years led by a "pastor" who is his religious mentor and uncle figure and shouts "GD America" and spouts racist theology - yet its not significant and is "ho hum"

amazing

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i would imagine it really sucks to open a post and think you can really throw some spin and crap in there only to find yourself staring straight into a mirror -
    my apologies.
    Much better than looking into a mirror and seeing David Gibson staring back at me!!! I'd bludgeon myself to death with a nerf football if that's all I had available!

Of course, I'm just joking. Have a nice day, all.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post

And FINALLY.....
    and most scary:

Ho Hum.... Yarn...

and this demonstrates quite clearly how a man attend a church for 20 years led by a "pastor" who is his religious mentor and uncle figure and shouts "GD America" and spouts racist theology - yet its not significant and is "ho hum"

amazing
    Consider the source.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    I have read both books...... and they are VERY disturbing. And yes, those are actual quotes from the books. Scary shit if you ask me. Have no idea how these excerpts werent made more public during his campaign.
    They are not actual quotes. Actual quotes would be the same exact words as printed in the book. The wording has been changed in these 'quotes'. At best, they have been taken out of context.
    Some don't even come from his books. More misinformation from gman.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    Have no idea how these excerpts werent made more public during his campaign.
    Ironic how the media can jump all over O'Donnell for "dabbling in withcraft" but says nothing about PBO getting his inspiration for his life's work from sitting at the grave of his father who had died years before, kind of like a seance ?!? "Ho hum. Yawn"

"When my tears were finally spent, I felt a calmness wash over me. I felt the circle finally close. I realized that who I was, what I cared about, was no longer just a matter of intellect or obligation, no longer a construct of words. I saw that my life in America--the black life, the white life, the sense of abandonment I'd felt as a boy, the frustration and hope I'd witnessed in Chicago--all of it was connected with this small piece of earth an ocean away, connected by more than the accident of a name or the color of my skin. The pain that I felt was my father's pain."
    "I sat at my father's grave and spoke to him through Africa's red soil."

So somehow through the earth itself, he channels his father (the man who had abandoned he & his mother at an early age) and receives his father's spirit & mission in life. OOOkay.

No, there's no bias or double standard in the MSM
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    They are not actual quotes. Some don't even come from his books. More misinformation from gman.

]

As M&K so aptly said, "Consider the source."
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Let's start by getting the name of the book right ... "Dreams FROM My Father".

There might be a different connotation between "of" and "from".

The "of" would indicate the dreams of his father ... while "from" would indicate the dreams of his father that he adopted as his own. Now one would want to look closer at what his father's dreams were ... and which of them he might have adopted as his own.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    They are not actual quotes. Actual quotes would be the same exact words as printed in the book. The wording has been changed in these 'quotes'. At best, they have been taken out of context.
    Some don't even come from his books. More misinformation from gman.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp
    I apologize, should have considered the source. Sounded close enough to me. But I can tell you this..... If you read his books, and dont feel concerned at the least...... well, check your pulse. He repeatedly mentions his upbringing and connection with his father, whom he at times condemns himself. His roots really do get exposed in these books, and I would recommend them to anyone.