The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Is Our President?

Quote Originally Posted by troy schwab View Post
    I apologize, should have considered the source. Sounded close enough to me. But I can tell you this..... If you read his books, and dont feel concerned at the least...... well, check your pulse. He repeatedly mentions his upbringing and connection with his father, whom he at times condemns himself. His roots really do get exposed in these books, and I would recommend them to anyone.
    I have not read his books, nor will I, until his presidential memoirs come out. I usually don't bother with VP memoirs, but I may make an exception with Cheney.

From what I gather from comments here, Obama has been criticized for not living up to his promise to be "transparent". In his books, however, he appears to be very open, honest, and "transparent", if you will....and he get criticized for it! He can't win with this crowd, no matter what he says or does. When he supports legislation that has been supported by republicans, they turn against him, just the same. I am completely convinced that his republican/tea party will sabotage good legislation that we all know will help Americans, if it has the slightest chance of making Obama look good.

Using his book against him is just another example of pulling out all the stops to bring about the failure of the POTUS, and have the republicans regain power.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Using his book against him is just another example of pulling out all the stops to bring about the failure of the POTUS, and have the republicans regain power.
    Or there might just be things in them that are worthy of being concerned about to many people. But you wouldn't know because....

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I have not read his books, nor will I,

From what I gather from comments here, Obama has been criticized for not living up to his promise to be "transparent". In his books, however, he appears to be very open, honest, and "transparent", if you will....and he get criticized for it! He can't win with this crowd, no matter what he says or does. When he supports legislation that has been supported by republicans, they turn against him, just the same. I am completely convinced that his republican/tea party will sabotage good legislation that we all know will help Americans, if it has the slightest chance of making Obama look good.
    The tea party is nothing more than the latest incarnation of the John Birch Society.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...?currentPage=1
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Or there might just be things in them that are worthy of being concerned about to many people. But you wouldn't know because....
    At least I acknowledge that I havent' read the book, rather than posting erroneus and deceptive quotes as if I had. I suspect those who are concerned with what is said in those books will be more than satisfied with the right wing extremists' interpretation, rather than the real McCoy. (the initiation of this thread speaks to that. fortunately, POTUS has critical thinkers who don't take things at face value)

On my list of books to read, Obama's did not even make the cut.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I have not read his books, nor will I, until his presidential memoirs come out. I usually don't bother with VP memoirs, but I may make an exception with Cheney.

That's as about a nice a peice of spin as I have ever seen!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That's as about a nice a peice of spin as I have ever seen!!

RK
    What do you call the original post, that deliberately misquoted his words to stir political opinion? Just curious....

Banned

Much better than looking into a mirror and seeing David Gibson staring back at me!!! I'd bludgeon myself to death with a nerf football if that's all I had available!

Of course, I'm just joking. Have a nice day, all.
    hmmmmm....this from the guy who calls others out for classless posts. it seems no matter what i post you just attack it for the sake of attacking. your obsession with me rivals that of marc healy a few months back - but he is a sensible man and got over it. you however.......

yeah. that makes it all better dave, and now your post has real class.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    hmmmmm....this from the guy who calls others out for classless posts. it seems no matter what i post you just attack it for the sake of attacking. your obsession with me rivals that of marc healy a few months back - but he is a sensible man and got over it. you however.......

yeah. that makes it all better dave, and now your post has real class.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
    LMAO!! I hate it when coffee comes out my nose!!!

THANKS DAVE!

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
    LMAO!! I hate it when coffee comes out my nose!!!

THANKS DAVE!
    there you go again.....can you ever NOT be a clown????

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    there you go again.....can you ever NOT be a clown????
    Not when responding to your silly accusations!
    Wow, you're pretty up-tight!
    Take a pill. Or whatever you do to relax.
    Better things to talk about....
    Have the last word...