The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doctors inject potential cure for paralysis into patient

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    If this works or not remains to be seen, but when, and under what administration, has stem cell funding been banned?

I believe that the Bush administration increased funding forr stem cell research. I expect this research was a benfit of the Bush administration funding increases.
    ?? Embryonic Stem cell research was banned by the Bushies.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    ?? Embryonic Stem cell research was banned by the Bushies.
    But other stem cell research wasn't...that was the entire point that subroc was trying to make...it keeps going over everyone's heads...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I will say it again:

Former President George W. Bush increased funding for stem cell research.
    ?? Embryonic Stem cell research was banned by the Bushies. What part of that don't you get. To answer the original post. No I don't think it made much difference. The rest of the planet went ahead with the research. The US contribution also continued. Pharma is global and what the US does or doesn't allow isn't much of a factor anymore.

?? Embryonic Stem cell research was banned by the Bushies. What part of that don't you get. To answer the original post. No I don't think it made much difference. The rest of the planet went ahead with the research. The US contribution also continued. Pharma is global and what the US does or doesn't allow isn't much of a factor anymore.
    In your never ending effort to bash Bush, you failed to read and understand what subroc wrote.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    In your never ending effort to bash Bush, you failed to read and understand what subroc wrote.
    Bush doesn't need me to perpetuate his hard earned bashing. I said nothing about Bush, other than that he banned Embryonic Stem Cell research. That's a fact. The question was did the actions of then President Bush prevent the development of cures. My response was no.

Bush doesn't need me to perpetuate his hard earned bashing. I said nothing about Bush, other than that he banned Embryonic Stem Cell research. That's a fact. The question was did the actions of then President Bush prevent the development of cures. My response was no.
    Bush did not bann embryonic stem cell research. He banned the USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS for embryonic stem cell research. Get your facts straight.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Bush did not bann embryonic stem cell research. He banned the USE OF FEDERAL FUNDS for embryonic stem cell research. Get your facts straight.
    You are correct. Of course it has absolutely nothing to do with the question posed in this thread, or in my response to the question. Do you have an opinion on the thread or are you just trying to stir the pot up a bit?

Depitty,
    You stated 3 times in this thread that Bush banned the research which he did not.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Depitty,
    You stated 3 times in this thread that Bush banned the research which he did not.
    Also, there was federal funding available for research of other types of stem cells. Is there something that embryonic stem cells can do that others can't?

?? Embryonic Stem cell research was banned by the Bushies. What part of that don't you get...
    That is not true. You are perpetuating a lie.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.