The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: RIP David Hartley - this has got to end!!!!

Banned

Default RIP David Hartley - this has got to end!!!!

(CNN) -- The severed head of the lead Mexican investigator in the Falcon Lake case, Rolando Armando Flores Villegas, was delivered Tuesday in a suitcase to the Mexican military, Texas Rep. Aaron Pena told CNN.

and people actually thought the wife was behind this in the beginning? i am ashamed to admit i have a friend that thought so, i set him straight.

but now it is clear - as we have known - the mexican pirate gangsters control our border.

Mrs Hartley has yet to hear from Obama. Not so much as a condolence note. Gov Perry has backed her 100% from the beginning.

where the heck is our president when pirates from a border country are killing our citizens???????

i'll tell you where he is - he is hiding so he can count on the ignorant hispanic/democrat vote.

un FEAKINGbelievable -- what a disgrace this half breed POS is.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-12-2010 at 05:59 PM.

MR President Secure our borders!!!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    -- what a disgrace this half breed POS is.
    What does his ethnic/racial make up have to do with this?

My wife, (Filipino-American) and millions of other interracial-born people in this world would like to thank you for your intolerance.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    What does his ethnic/racial make up have to do with this?

My wife, (Filipino-American) and millions of other interracial-born people in this world would like to thank you for your intolerance.
    if you cant see it you are just as blind..... sigh

there you go again - attack attack with no substance.

an interracial president who has openly averred his preference for his minority genealogy is obviously predisposed to avoid any confrontation with any other interracial demographic for fear he will lose their vote.

all my inlaws are interracial. but you know the difference? of course you dont.

the difference (and likely your wife's as well) is they are Americans first.

so, did your wife sit in a church for 20 yrs where her mentor said "GOD DAMN AMERICA" ? over and over???? hmmm?

i doubt it. therefore her interracial status is far, far more respectable. her interracial status is what built this country and i commend that! I would never compare her to Obama --

-- sad that you would.

really sad.

now remember - dont blow another gasket because i mentioned a family member of yours - you are the one that brought her in to the subject yourself! and all i have done is praise her patriotism for being here! she truly represents what immigration is supposed to be - other than marrying a "doctor" that spends more time on the internet than with his stethoscope...
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-12-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    now remember - dont blow another gasket because i mentioned a family member of yours - you are the one that brought her in to the subject yourself! and all i have done is praise her patriotism for being here! she truly represents what immigration is supposed to be - other than marrying a "doctor" that spends more time on the internet than with his stethoscope...
    Gaskets intact. I'm glad we fit your ideal little immigrant model. Her mother is a Filipino immigrant, and retried US Army LTC. (lieutenant colonel) Her late father, a Korean war veteran. She served 8 years in the army herself. So really, all you can do is praise her patriotism, and thank her and all the other veterans for giving you the ability to hurl racial slurs at the president over the internet at your pleasure.

I may be wrong, but calling someone a "half-breed POS" is a racial slur. Kind of like supporting the extermination of an entire religion. I know, it was just ONE religion, but its still frowned upon in modern society. Hmmm...is this what they call a "pattern"?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!