The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "shovel ready" jobs and projects

Quote Originally Posted by R Little View Post
    Have no problem with the rank and file, not their fault they have been coerced into giving their dues to make a living. Stimlas money went to the THUGS at the top that drive Caddy's while the worker bees labor. Isn't it funny how the worker bees pensions are in the shitter while the THUGS pensions are fully funded?????? Very similar to the USSR isn't it BUZZ/DIDNOTFINISH.

SHOVEL READY REGARDS
    R LittleBoy,
    its not funny at all, its very sad. HOW their pensions got raided is a whole 'nother thread. So is how companies play shell games to get out of their obligations to their retirees.

(please don't take offense at the "littleBoy" name, its just tit-for-tat )
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    that wasn't the question I was answering. Sounds like a nice research project for a guy who works at home on his computer. I have to travel to a satellite clinic tomorrow in Clarion, so knock yourself out. I can't wait to see the results.

Hew asked a legit question, and got an answer. RK just nipped at the heels with a meaningless jab, and will probably sulk away when debunked, as usual.
    there you go again -i asked you one polite question and you avoided it. its clear by your post count that you spend way more time on the computer than me or anyone else - nice try though.

but congrats! finally a "doctor" has enough work to get him out of the house and away from posting! in your world thats a rare feat - i am proud of you!

funny how every doctor i know - be it DVM or MD or DDS, has exactly ZERO time to post online during the day because they have successful practices that require their continual attention. but you, YOU are special! you are an awesome doc and can post twice as prolifically as me!! literally dozens a day - how do you do it? and i am the guy that hangs out on a computer all day??? the last 4 days has seen me travel from east to west coast and back.

yet you have how many dozen posts daily???

all i know is i would not trust my hamster with a "doctor" that spends all day arguing on the internet - and i dont even own a hamster.

just sayin....
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-14-2010 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

all i know is i would not trust my hamster with a "doctor" that spends all day arguing on the internet - and i dont even own a hamster.

just sayin....

I'm sure if you did own a hamster, you'd be needing a colorectal surgeon sooner or later!

Like I've said three times already, I do more before 9am than you do all day. I run a very tight, efficient ship, and when people like you come lolly-gaggin' in late for appointments, it gives me time to entertain myself reading and responding to your posts.

Attack me personally all you want. I look at it as your badge of surrender, when you have nothing meaningful to say. Kind of like when Johnny starts throwing his blocks in nursery school, ya know?

(now that was funny...the hamster thing....I just hope you don't petition to get me banned!--but I couldn't resist a little humor thrown back at you)

Nitey-nite...
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

I'm sure if you did own a hamster, you'd be needing a colorectal surgeon sooner or later!

Like I've said three times already, I do more before 9am than you do all day. I run a very tight, efficient ship, and when people like you come lolly-gaggin' in late for appointments, it gives me time to entertain myself reading and responding to your posts.

Attack me personally all you want. I look at it as your badge of surrender, when you have nothing meaningful to say. Kind of like when Johnny starts throwing his blocks in nursery school, ya know?

(now that was funny...the hamster thing....I just hope you don't petition to get me banned!--but I couldn't resist a little humor thrown back at you)

Nitey-nite...
    only you would take the hamster thing to that level. i only meant hamster as a low-level pet - you know, less than a dog. way way less, dogs have feelings and communication with us.....i guess i should have used "guppy" instead but knowing you you would still find something to say

but oh yes, you have to make the hamster sexual......no surprise there, fits right in with you - (no pun intended)

dude. you really should cool it. you are a doctor making light of hamsters in a sexual content. sooooo professional....
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-14-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Banned

Nitey-nite...
    i would never try that - i have already been told in PMs by several people to tread lightly with you and a few others i wont mention because you are "friends" with certain "powers that be" and i would likely be banned very soon.....

makes sense - i was always the outlaw in school that still made good grades, and you fit the bill as the protected teachers pet........

Good God man, get a grip!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Good God man, get a grip!
    Buzz,
    Don't worry...I just primed him so I could get a good laugh this morning, and as usual, he didn't disappoint!

Teacher's pet regards....
    dave

Buzz,
    Don't worry...I just primed him so I could get a good laugh this morning, and as usual, he didn't disappoint!

Teacher's pet regards....
    dave

So....you brag about trolling??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Projects

Stimulus contracts, grants and loans in Venango County, Pa. Data last updated on June 2010.
    We have CSV files available for download. Sign up here.

Note: For some programs where states do to note report where money will be distributed across the state, we do not have the allocation for individual counties. Those programs include: Medicaid, unemployment benefits and food stamps. Those amounts are included in the totals for where the state agency receiving that money is located.

Amount refers to both the amount of stimulus funding going toward the project and the face value of the loan.

Recipient Amount Type Description Federal Dept./Agency Date
    Pleasantville of Borough Inc $4,105,076 Grant Capitalization Grants for Clean Water State Revolving Funds This grant award provides funding under the American Recovery Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the State of Pennsylvania through the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority ('PENNVEST ) to capitalize its revolving loan fund for the finan... Show more
    This spending item is part of a $176,912,530 allocation. See details

Environmental Protection Agency 7/09/2009
    TRANSPORTATION, PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF $2,992,748 Grant Highway Planning and Construction Highway Infrastructure Investment Grant: Available for Use in Any Area (flexible) Transportation Department / Federal Highway Administration 6/17/2009
    SHAW INDUSTRIES INC. $1,800,000 Loan Business and Industry Loans - ARRA Agriculture Department / Rural Business Cooperative Service 11/17/2009
    OIL CITY AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT $1,621,930 Grant State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) - Education State Grants, Recovery Act Education Fund G�( for the support of public elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education and, as, applicable, early childhood education programs and services.
    This spending item is part of a $1,044,394,619 allocation. See details

Education Department / Office of Elementary and Secondary Education 10/28/2009
    FRANKLIN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT INC $1,395,676 Grant State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) - Education State Grants, Recovery Act Education Fund G�( for the support of public elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education and, as, applicable, early childhood education programs and services.

Yes, RK, it is deja vu all over again. When faced with facts that don't agree with your agenda, you make character attacks and totally off-subject comments, rather than face the facts. I don't expect anything more from you.

Just this once, try to respond the to subject matter. Please. Then you can go back to being your regular self.
    You "cut & paste" vague generalities to support your specifics.
    Even YOU wouldn't buy this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Projects

Stimulus contracts, grants and loans in Venango County, Pa. Data last updated on June 2010.
    We have CSV files available for download. Sign up here.

Note: For some programs where states do to note report where money will be distributed across the state, we do not have the allocation for individual counties. Those programs include: Medicaid, unemployment benefits and food stamps. Those amounts are included in the totals for where the state agency receiving that money is located.

Amount refers to both the amount of stimulus funding going toward the project and the face value of the loan.

Recipient Amount Type Description Federal Dept./Agency Date
    Pleasantville of Borough Inc $4,105,076 Grant Capitalization Grants for Clean Water State Revolving Funds This grant award provides funding under the American Recovery Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the State of Pennsylvania through the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority ('PENNVEST ) to capitalize its revolving loan fund for the finan... Show more
    This spending item is part of a $176,912,530 allocation. See details

Environmental Protection Agency 7/09/2009
    TRANSPORTATION, PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF $2,992,748 Grant Highway Planning and Construction Highway Infrastructure Investment Grant: Available for Use in Any Area (flexible) Transportation Department / Federal Highway Administration 6/17/2009
    SHAW INDUSTRIES INC. $1,800,000 Loan Business and Industry Loans - ARRA Agriculture Department / Rural Business Cooperative Service 11/17/2009
    OIL CITY AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT $1,621,930 Grant State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) - Education State Grants, Recovery Act Education Fund G�( for the support of public elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education and, as, applicable, early childhood education programs and services.

FRANKLIN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT INC $1,395,676 Grant State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) - Education State Grants, Recovery Act Education Fund G�( for the support of public elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education and, as, applicable, early childhood education programs and services.

Yes, RK, it is deja vu all over again. When faced with facts that don't agree with your agenda, you make character attacks and totally off-subject comments, rather than face the facts. I don't expect anything more from you.

Just this once, try to respond the to subject matter. Please. Then you can go back to being your regular self.
    That's nice. But you didn't name the school or the bridge (or what city the bridge is in would be helpful) that were renovated/rebuilt with stimulus money. Instead you posted some generic info on stimulus money given to PA school districts for Title 1 and to supplement their general budgets. You also posted generic transportation info on stimulus money given to PA cities to supplement their general budgets (on avg., less than $2 million per city +/-). I assure you that no bridge was replaced for $2 million.

The school rehab and bridge replacement you mentioned earlier were funded by the stimulus to the same extent that the flushing of my morning constitutional was funded by the stimulus since my county (and the waste water treatement facility they run) also received stimulus money to supplement their general budget. The school would have been renovated with our without the stimulus. The bridge would have been replaced with or without the stimulus. And my toilet would have flushed just fine with or without the stimulus.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.