The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Analysis of Hate

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    i, for one, wish that luvmylabs would take her hate, boorishness, and arrogance to a country without taxes. and preferably, without internet access. she could then sit atop her pile of money and gloat.

this country is as good as it gets! you can't even be bothered to become a U.S. citizen, yet you feel entitled to come on this forum and b!tch about the things you can't be bothered to vote against!-Paul

Glad someone finally said it...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    i, for one, wish that luvmylabs would take her hate, boorishness, and arrogance to a country without taxes. and preferably, without internet access. she could then sit atop her pile of money and gloat.

this country is as good as it gets! you can't even be bothered to become a U.S. citizen, yet you feel entitled to come on this forum and b!tch about the things you can't be bothered to vote against!-Paul

Well, I will continue to bitch about the dums and their attitude that people should have to give up what they work for to pay for those that do not.
    So I'm not going anywhere.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Well, I will continue to bitch about the dums and their attitude that people should have to give up what they work for to pay for those that do not.
    So I'm not going anywhere.
    Clap, clap, clap. As long as they are taking our money we have a right to complaim. Public board I believe. Free speech !

Dippitydog, what do you think of Obama sitting in Rev Wright's church for 20 years and being Obama's spirtitual advisor, since we are on the subject of hate?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Paying your taxes is not "stealing". Perhaps the next time your home catches fire, or you are mugged in the park, you can use this logic to dismiss the public employee who shows up to give you assistance.
    First off those are state employees not federal. Therefore the funding for those programs is not bound by the federal constitution so the comparison you and Yardley continually try to make, makes absolutely no sense. Secondly you above all others on this board are so concerned that we "help" the poor unfortunate souls in this country. You do realize that by FORCING me to help others it kind of takes away from any good will that could be construed to have been there in the first place. If we want to help out those people there are organizations that do just that. Technically it is not stealing but it is definitely not any form of good will or charity or anything else you liberals try to sugar coat your bull crap social programs with.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Paying your taxes is not "stealing". Perhaps the next time your home catches fire, or you are mugged in the park, you can use this logic to dismiss the public employee who shows up to give you assistance.
    Guess what, fire protection is a seperate line item on my property taxes. We are taxed based on our fire district. It is the one portion of all the taxes we pay that we actually know exactly what the money is being spent on. I have zero problem paying for that. by the way, when I lived in NF CT I was a volunteer EMT for the Volunteer FD.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by paul young

Glad someone finally said it...
    Now that's rich coming from you two. You bleat that foreign jihadists captured abroad in the process of trying to kill Americans should be afforded the same rights as every other American, but luvmylabs, a taxpayer living in America shouldn't be allowed to speak her mind on the interwebs because you don't agree with her (that's the main reason, right?) and she's not an actual US citizen.

If only you guys showed that much animosity towards terrorists and illegal aliens....
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

sorry to disappoint you, Hew.

when you get to the hereafter, ask the jihadists that have been killed by the weapons systems i have helped design and build if they feel like i supported them, if you get the chance.

i meant every word i typed and even signed my name to it. anyone here who has read what i occasionally write on this forum knows who i am, where i live and what i truly believe in. i don't hide behind a screen name.

i'm wondering about what you put in bold type. do you not believe this is the best country in the world? one that affords it's citizens extraordinary freedoms and opportunities to succeed and a wonderful place to raise their families?

i love this country and i'll be damned if i'll be lectured by anyone about how being concerned for my fellow citizens well-being and caring enough to help provide some basic necessities to them is un-american. or that taxation for the purpose of maintaining the form of government that makes all this possible is "stealing". especially a non-citizen.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Dippitydog, what do you think of Obama sitting in Rev Wright's church for 20 years and being Obama's spirtitual advisor, since we are on the subject of hate?
    Obama is lower on my totem poll than GWB about now. Eric Holders recent statement that he will ignore the voters of California should they decide to decriminalize MJ is the last straw. The guy (Obama) is a liar and a fraud. I have no doubt at this point the McCain was the better choice. If only he hadn't picked the bimbo from Alaska as his VP. It was too big a gamble with him being over 70 and her in the #2 position.
    But to your point. That preacher is no doubt a hate monger. He doesn't have the exposure of Beck, or the backing of the democratic party. In fact he was denounced by everyone in the Democratic Party including Obama. Why hasn't Beck been denounced by GOP leadership?

[quote=depittydawg;692370]

Obama is lower on my totem poll than GWB about now. Eric Holders recent statement that he will ignore the voters of California should they decide to decriminalize MJ is the last straw. The guy (Obama) is a liar and a fraud. I have no doubt at this point the McCain was the better choice. If only he hadn't picked the bimbo from Alaska as his VP. It was too big a gamble with him being over 70 and her in the #2 position.
    But to your point. That preacher is no doubt a hate monger. He doesn't have the exposure of Beck, or the backing of the democratic party. In fact he was denounced by everyone in the Democratic Party including Obama. Why hasn't Beck been denounced by GOP leadership?

[/quote]

Political Parties/candidates avoid controversial talk-host. Much safer to ignore a network and certain talk-host than make a public statement. During the Presidential campaign, I believe McCain went on O'Reilly and Hannity Shows once. He probably did one interview with Limbaugh.

I agree with you on McCains VP choice. While glavenizing the Evangelicals, he alienated the middle.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org