The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: On a lighter note, your opinion

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    10

    Default

    but next will be dicks and i aint for all that
    Jeffrey wright

  2. #12
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,267

    Default

    No, it is cold and blustery in Boston,
    Can you say “Shrinkage”?

    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dixidawg View Post
    Once you've seen one,,,,,,you just want to see all the rest...

    --Ron White
    ...OK, roll 'em back up.

    -Ron White

  4. #14
    Senior Member hotel4dogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW of Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    I agree, it should be equal between men and women.
    MOST men should have to wear shirts, too!

    Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA SH MXP MJP OFP VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com

  5. #15
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    I'd just be happy if they'd outlaw the manufacturing of XXXXL spandex.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'd just be happy if they'd outlaw the manufacturing of XXXXL spandex.
    Now that is a valid point right there. I was in the Wal-Mart the other day. In the underwear isle. In the part of the underwear isle that has my size. And there in that part of that isle, right at shirt pocket high sale level. Was black spandex type menís thongs with sparkly gold metal flake sparkles. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake menís thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? And why bother with the sparkles in the first place? Because if somebody my size has it on, youíre not going to be able to see um anyway!




    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  7. #17
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    [FONT=Georgia]. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake menís thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? ]
    Ken,
    For a real eduction, get a cool glass of your favorite bev, and check out this website. You might have to link to the photos, but its well worth it. Oh, I'd have a bucket nearby also.....

    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  8. #18
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Now that is a valid point right there. I was in the Wal-Mart the other day. In the underwear isle. In the part of the underwear isle that has my size. And there in that part of that isle, right at shirt pocket high sale level. Was black spandex type menís thongs with sparkly gold metal flake sparkles. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake menís thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? And why bother with the sparkles in the first place? Because if somebody my size has it on, youíre not going to be able to see um anyway!




    .
    uhhhhhhh........how many did you buy????



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #19
    Senior Member T. Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Now that is a valid point right there. I was in the Wal-Mart the other day. In the underwear isle. In the part of the underwear isle that has my size. And there in that part of that isle, right at shirt pocket high sale level. Was black spandex type menís thongs with sparkly gold metal flake sparkles. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake menís thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? And why bother with the sparkles in the first place? Because if somebody my size has it on, youíre not going to be able to see um anyway!
    .
    Never good without the picture!

  10. #20
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,824

    Default

    [quote=Ken Bora;691847]If I get a styling lower back tattoo
    Will it be O.K. to constantly expose
    My plumbers butt?



    Ken, I believe they call it a "Tramp Stamp".

    Just tryin to help
    Just Win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •