The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flabbergasting!

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    and this is better than electing congressmen that have gay lovers running male prostitution rings and growing marijuana in their house, and then heckling opponents that dare run against their partner?

or presidents who visit 57 states, and think Austrians speak Austrian? yeah, thats a great role model for foreign relations.....

harry reid who says there are no illegal immigrants holding jobs in nevada?

do you really think your side is so much better??

and i thought you were "independent".....
    Whoaaa Cowboy! You're putting more words in my mouth than can fit! I assume by adding more examples, you agree with my comments? I don't care what side of the aisle they're from....we have a bunch of morons running things...or trying to run things! Its just that right now, you're gals seem to be in the front running for idiot of the year award. The Bush era seemed to have ushered in the dumbing-down fad.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Roger,
    Austria not Australia
    German is the language spoken in Austria.
    i dont know whether to laugh or cry for the man after that one. holy shit.

that takes the cake, and with no smiley faces he cant claim he knew that all along, and based on the intelligence level of his other posts we all know he didnt.

probably thinks the chilean miners were actually in texas too.......lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Whoaaa Cowboy! You're putting more words in my mouth than can fit! I assume by adding more examples, you agree with my comments? I don't care what side of the aisle they're from....we have a bunch of morons running things...or trying to run things! Its just that right now, you're gals seem to be in the front running for idiot of the year award. The Bush era seemed to have ushered in the dumbing-down fad.
    sorry, i think the above examples are bigger gaffes than the ones you stated, but since you are so independent i am certain you dont see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Brace yourself. You're about to get an education on the constitution.
    I'm glad you recognize DNF's mangling of the Constitution even if he doesn't. Kudos.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

democrat jim mcgovern:

“I think the Constitution is wrong”

on tape and on tv. now there's a gem for you! i notice how you conveniently dont mention ANY democtratic gaffes - of course you wouldnt - what self-respecting "independent" would????

And:

"show me where in the Constitution it mentions separation of church and state"

You could hear the crowd erupt in gasps and then laughter at that last one.

I googled this and this is what I came up with:

http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002765/

Is this what you're talking about? The video is amusing...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

democrat jim mcgovern:

“I think the Constitution is wrong”

on tape and on tv. now there's a gem for you! i notice how you conveniently dont mention ANY democtratic gaffes - of course you wouldnt - what self-respecting "independent" would????

Isn't that what you have you guys around for?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

sorry, i think the above examples are bigger gaffes than the ones you stated, but since you are so independent i am certain you dont see it that way.
    No I don't. People who outright deny any separation of church and state are very scary to me, and they should be to you too. And people who are too stupid to even know the First Amendment should scare all of us. I wonder if she knows that the constitution gives us the right to bear arms? Oh, where is that one?

And by the way, exposing one's ignorance of a vitally important subject, one that person claims to be well-versed in, is NOT a gaffe.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

No I don't. People who outright deny any separation of church and state are very scary to me, and they should be to you too. And people who are too stupid to even know the First Amendment should scare all of us. I wonder if she knows that the constitution gives us the right to bear arms? Oh, where is that one?

And by the way, exposing one's ignorance of a vitally important subject, one that person claims to be well-versed in, is NOT a gaffe.
    I agree, I think she was going to try to force a religion on us, great catch Dave!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    that quote belongs to Tea Party favorite Sharon Angle...I thought she was referring to my family, because one of my brother's does look hispanic, a couple of my siblings could pass for being chinese, Clint could pass for being Eskimo,people often mistake me for being vietnamese except I am tall for being american-asian...and of course we are all American of Filipino descent..

her comments were just another gaffe from someone ill suited for the job...unfortunately my choices are

Sharon Angle
    Harry Reid
    Neither candidate

Know what you mean. My wife's family is Filipino....they can pass for Hispanic, Asian, Italian, Native American......just about anything but African!

I agree, I think she was going to try to force a religion on us, great catch Dave!!!

So you think she was just being stupid? I can go along with that. She's no mastermind. (I think she's opposed to masterminding, isn't she?)