The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: my duty is done....

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Nope. Our game is grouse on the west 40 and ducks on the river.
    That river shooting is tough, around these parts anyways.
    The river is not that wide and them suckers can fly!!
    (pun intended)
    Pass shooting with steel is hard!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    um, Franco - i will be polite and tell you to F yourself.

did i say he would win any FT?????? did i????? ummm, i'll answer that for you - NO.

i have never run a FT, but i have watched a few and even the NFC.

i SAID - quote - "if it had been judged as a field trial he would have won hands down." - that means that IF this particular event was a field trial - WITH the same field - we would have won. MEANING that our run was far cleaner than everyone else's.

do you not see the difference? why is that so hard to understand?

you are giving coon asses a bad name, and i count many of your brethren amongst my best friends having roughnecked alongside many.

i photographed and /or watched the entire event. i know what i talk about.

thank you so much for your gross misinterpretation.
    All the while I thought you were trying to give Texans a bad name with the way you like to attempt to bully people on this forum and with all your name calling.

I called BS on your post because that is what it is. Everybody that judges thier own dogs think they are wonderful. I don't believe you and posted so.

Opinion board and that's my opinion!

Besides, I like to pick on bullies.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-20-2010 at 08:04 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    All the while I thought you were trying to give Texans a bad name with the way you like to attempt to bully people on this forum and with all your name calling.

I called BS on your post because that is what it is. Everybody that judges thier own dogs think they are wonderful. I don't believe you and posted so.

Opinion board and that's my opinion!
    ok, i'll say it again, just for you. i recognized where my dog failed: or did you conveniently omit this??:

so i cant admit failure one week, then perfection the next because YOU dont believe it?>

if only i could count on this same performance! but last week we went out in the second series, so we are human and canine afterall...

see, i admit our shortcomings. i never said my dog is perfect, i only said he was the best dog of the masters on this day.

apparently, its too much for you to comprehend. i really dont know what i ever did to invite such an attack from you. i never said my dog was the caliber to win any FT, just that IF this event was an FT he was the best. i will take that liberty, especially when i admit that last week we FAILED.

keep wiggling, eventually you might make yourself look a tad bit higher than a grubworm.

the facts are what they are, keep being the douchebag you are. i am soooooooo humbled that you are a mighty field trialer! do you train your dogs 100% yourself???

go ahead - have the last word - but i challenge you to address the FACTS - what did i actually claim?? did i or did i not specifically state that if and only if this particular even was a FT i would have won? did i also not admit we failed last week so we are not perfect? did i EVER claim that we would have won any FT if we entered it that day?

so tell me franco - what real beef do you have with me??? be a man and spill it.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-20-2010 at 08:20 PM.

so tell me franco - what real beef do you have with me??? be a man and spill it.
    I don't like the way you insult people on POTUS. I don't think you have insulted me before this thread, not to my knowledge. But the way you take personal shots at others whom you don't agree with gets old, real fast.

I disagree with a lot of folks but I don't bully and name -call. We actually share some mutual beliefs but, they way you attack others weakens your agruement.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't like the way you insult people on POTUS. I don't think you have insulted me before this thread, not to my knowledge. But the way you take personal shots at others whom you don't agree with gets old, real fast.

I disagree with a lot of folks but I don't bully and name -call. We actually share some mutual beliefs but, they way you attack others weakens your agruement.
    oh, i see.......and i am the only one here that does that?? really? and for that you attack my dog skills? please tell me what dogs you have trained 100% yourself and their accomplishments.

and second - your beef with me because i am supposedly a bully in the political realm justifies you attacking me in the dog training and handling realm???

are you for real? seriously? i am really laughing as i type this! you must have been wedgied by your tightie whities too many times in grade school, so you are always the victim of course. sad. get a pair dude.

thank you for exposing what a fake this whole thread hijack of yours has been. i am soooooo sorry i dont post and talk to others exactly how YOU want me to. i answer to nobody bucko, and certainly not YOU.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-20-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Thumbs down

...um, Franco - i will be polite and tell you to F yourself....
    ...you are giving coon asses a bad name.....
    ...thank you so much for your gross misinterpretation...
    .....calming down after Francos assholyness
    .... i really dont know what i ever did to invite such an attack from you..
    ...you might make yourself look a tad bit higher than a grubworm.....
    .....keep being the douchebag you are.....
    ......get a pair dude.........
    ..... i answer to nobody bucko, and certainly not YOU.....
    So David,
    I did find the thread you “apologized” for.
    You are so far over the top here it is pathetic.
    Franco did not attack at all. And you are all over him like a bear on a ball cap.
    Until you realize that typing you “won” a hunt test is just like typing you
    “won” a training day this discussion is moot. You are running against a standard.
    And before you try to pounce, yes I have run dogs in NAHRA field tests, AKC hunt tests
    And AKC Field trials. And Yes I train my dogs myself.
    It was a Goofy statement, you were called on it, and you “Went off”
    You were very wrong in this thread David.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Oh!
    and BTW
    Congrats on the pass!
    Good Job
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

And BTW again David,
    Just to help you learn and grow.
    Most of us, when we post brags, and we all do ‘cause brags are cool.
    We tell the board we passed “WOO HOO” and how great if feels.
    Then we type stuff like “club blab blab and judges bla bla bla and workers blabidy blabidy all did a wonderful job!”
    And thank everyone for the great weekend.
    We do not run down and point out the poor performance of some random other dog.
    I imagine the owner of that dog is reading this……

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Oh!
    and BTW
    Congrats on the pass!
    Good Job
    dont need no oreos thank you

Come on now David, Franco is one of the most respected posters on POTUS. I think you could be over reacting just a tad. I do agree with your posts most of the time politically.