The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my apologies

Banned

so its ok for someone to take a comment out of context, twist the meaning, and belittle me and admit they only did it because they dont like me, but i cant strike back. and i have never had an issue with the poster personally before.

got it. thanks ken, i have learned something here.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-21-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so its ok for someone to take a comment out of context, twist the meaning, and belittle me and admit they only did it because they dont like me, but i cant strike back. and i have never had an issue with the poster personally before.

got it. thanks ken, i have learned something here.
    Most people understand that of someone bumps into you "accidentally" on purpose, that it is NOT OK to stomp their head until their brains flow out their nose. When it comes to Internet posting, you don't seem to get that difference. You are the first to throw a cheap shot on a regular basis. However, you are also the one most outraged when the same is done to you. Why else would you respond to Franco's very mild comment not just with an outraged and over the top response in the thread itself, but then start a new thread simply to complain again, under the pretense of an "apology", about how abused you are by everyone else.

Smile

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by walt8@cox.net View Post
    First time I saw that ad, I thought the leader of our training group was on TV.
    He also is afraid of yellow?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin