The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lefty's Eating Their Own!!

Default The Lefty's Eating Their Own!!

PC run wild, one of the truly good guys done in by political correctness.
    What a shame, your loss is our gain!!

I like Juan Williams, truthful, honest and truly fair.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl..._lnk1%7C179132

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 10-21-2010 at 11:57 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Fox better give him a job haha

Banned

huckaby is calling for congress to withdraw funding to npr......and they should

Banned

I did not know that NPR was a lefty network?

Courtesy of Victoria Nygren

The NPR audience has a relatively balanced political outlook, with almost an equal number of people classifying themselves as liberal or conservative.

http://www.npr.org/internedition/sum09/blog/?p=1451

And we all know that Faux News is about as far right as you can get.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 10-21-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Fox better give him a job haha
    Where have you been?

http://www.foxnews.com/contributor/j...ams/index.html

Juan Williams

Juan Williams joined FOX News in 1997 as a political contributor. He is a regular panelist on FOX Broadcasting's Sunday morning public affairs program, "FOX News Sunday." In addition, Williams anchors weekend daytime live coverage on the FOX News Channel.

Before coming to FOX, Williams spent 23 years at The Washington Post, where he served as an editorial writer, op-ed columnist and White House correspondent. From 2000-2001, Williams hosted National Public Radio's (NPR) national call-in show "Talk of the Nation." In that role, he traveled to cities across America for monthly radio town hall meetings before live audiences. Williams is currently a senior national correspondent for NPR.

The recipient of an Emmy Award for television documentary writing, Williams also won widespread critical acclaim for a series of documentaries including, "Politics:The New Black Power" and "A. Philip Randolph: For Jobs and Freedom." He is the author of the non-fiction bestseller, "Eyes on The Prize: America's Civil Rights Years, 1954-1965" and "Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary." Williams has also written numerous articles for national magazines including Fortune, The Atlantic Monthly, Ebony, GQ and The New Republic, in addition to appearing on numerous television programs including ABC's "Nightline," PBS' "Washington Week in Review" and "Oprah."

Williams is a graduate of Haverford College.
    Last edited by Buzz; 10-21-2010 at 01:34 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I did not know that NPR was a lefty network?

Courtesy of Victoria Nygren

The NPR audience has a relatively balanced political outlook, with almost an equal number of people classifying themselves as liberal or conservative.

http://www.npr.org/internedition/sum09/blog/?p=1451

And we all know that Faux News is about as far right as you can get.
    Yep, that conservative stalwart George Soros is jumpin' in to help that middle of the road pillar NPR!!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...grant-20101018
    Who is the "Open Society Foundation" you ask??

"The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens. To achieve this mission, the Foundations seek to shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights. On a local level, the Open Society Foundations implement a range of initiatives to advance justice, education, public health, and independent media. At the same time, we build alliances across borders and continents on issues such as corruption and freedom of information. The Foundations place a high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities.

Investor and philanthropist George Soros established the Open Society Foundations, starting in 1984, to help countries make the transition from communism. Our activities have grown to encompass the United States and more than 60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Each foundation relies on the expertise of boards composed of eminent citizens who determine individual agendas based on local priorities."

RP, stop, my side is splitting!!!
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 10-21-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

although i dont agree in his firing, what Juan said was pretty dumb. i have been an elite freq. flyer for 11 yrs straight, so i have logged a few hundred thousand miles, and i am not bothered at all by people in muslim garb. i am far more concerned with their refusal to use deodorant. i would think that anyone planning to bomb a plane would be dressed a bit more western so as to blend in. that, plus the law of averages and the number of mainstream muslims in our society just lends no justification for nervousness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yep, that conservative stalwart George Soros is jumpin' in to help that middle of the road pillar NPR!!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...grant-20101018
    Who is the "Open Society Foundation" you ask??

"The Open Society Foundations work to build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable to their citizens. To achieve this mission, the Foundations seek to shape public policies that assure greater fairness in political, legal, and economic systems and safeguard fundamental rights. On a local level, the Open Society Foundations implement a range of initiatives to advance justice, education, public health, and independent media. At the same time, we build alliances across borders and continents on issues such as corruption and freedom of information. The Foundations place a high priority on protecting and improving the lives of people in marginalized communities.

Investor and philanthropist George Soros established the Open Society Foundations, starting in 1984, to help countries make the transition from communism. Our activities have grown to encompass the United States and more than 60 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Each foundation relies on the expertise of boards composed of eminent citizens who determine individual agendas based on local priorities."

RP, stop, my side is splitting!!!
    ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!

RK
    So I am guessing that you believe that anything that is not far right is liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    So I am guessing that you believe that anything that is not far right is liberal
    Not necessarily, but Soros is about as far to the left as 1 can get.
    Hell, he is to the left of Yardley and dnf!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I keep NPR on the radio in the kennel. My dogs like the variety of music; classical, jazz and down here Zydeco and Cajun music. Plus, they like the announcers because they speak so softly all the time.

Juan Williams got fired for speaking the truth and NPR is the most PC broadcast outfit in America. We live in a society where one can not speak the truth if it offends anyone.

Airports around the world are not installing full-body scanners because of Hindus.

NPR should be financially repremanded!
    Last edited by Franco; 10-21-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson