The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Harry Reid......wow

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I believe the question, asked politely, was, How old are you?

That's not a charged question, nor difficult. I am curious to know how old you are. Is that too difficult to answer?
    I have a hard time admitting it.

Dave B.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Let's put it this way, my ex will receive her first social security check in six weeks and I will not be too far behind.

I believe the question, asked politely, was, How old are you?

That's not a charged question, nor difficult. I am curious to know how old you are. Is that too difficult to answer?
    You really are hypocritical, aren't you? The good card-carrying lib that you are knows that you can't ask a persons age, race, gender, or sexual persuasion because it's irrelevant, discriminatory, and just plain mean. But you demand it anyway and cry like a girl when you don't get your way. You'll really be crying on November 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    You really are hypocritical, aren't you? The good card-carrying lib that you are knows that you can't ask a persons age, race, gender, or sexual persuasion because it's irrelevant, discriminatory, and just plain mean. But you demand it anyway and cry like a girl when you don't get your way. You'll really be crying on November 2nd!
    that's funny. I checked my wallet, and found a picture of my family, a VFW life-member card, and NRA card. Didn't see a lib-card.

I guess you are afraid to admit how old (young) you are. That's ok. I can make my own assumptions based on your posts.

have a good one,
    dave

ps...VFW stands for Veterans of Foreign Wars, in case you were wondering....a real liberal hang out.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    It's all in the editing. Why do you think Angle refuses all interview requests now? You can see the full interview at http://www.edschultzshow.com/news/de...sp?newsID=5217. The point Reid was making was that if he came in and told Nevadians that he saved the world from a depression, they would still want to know what he had done to create jobs in Nevada. I just hope Angle is still helping 12 year olds to make lemonade out of lemons if they become pregnant after being raped by their fathers. I don't care much for Reid, bu would rather see him than a lady who wold be better off in a straight jacket than in the Senate.
    My opinion is Reid needs to be axed from the Senate. His complete failure as Senate Majority Leader needs to have consequences. The democratic leadership needs a wake up call. We give you a job to do, you fail, your fired. The fact that he will be replaced by a loon is icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    My opinion is Reid needs to be axed from the Senate. His complete failure as Senate Majority Leader needs to have consequences. The democratic leadership needs a wake up call. We give you a job to do, you fail, your fired. The fact that he will be replaced by a loon is icing on the cake.

Amen brother!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

that's funny. I checked my wallet, and found a picture of my family, a VFW life-member card, and NRA card. Didn't see a lib-card.

I guess you are afraid to admit how old (young) you are. That's ok. I can make my own assumptions based on your posts.

have a good one,
    dave

ps...VFW stands for Veterans of Foreign Wars, in case you were wondering....a real liberal hang out.
    Sandy, this isn't the first time dfn has used the good folks at the VFW as a shield. Kinda like saying" I'm not racist, I have a black friend" between slurs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    you know, i really dont read anything you write. after 3 words i typically quit.
    Believe it or not, that is probably the biggest problem in America today.

have a good one,
    dave

Why is it you take everything literally?
    I say you're a card-carrying lib; you check your wallet for the card...
    I say get off my internet; you want to argue about whether it's mine or not...

Hey Cliff Clavin, you have a know-it-all answer for everything but then you're going to assume my age. You waste your time checking and cutting and pasting my posts... Don't you have anything better to do? Life's too short to be wasting your talents with the likes of me; somewhere there's a village missing it's idiot, and my guess is it's in western PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    Sandy, this isn't the first time dfn has used the good folks at the VFW as a shield. Kinda like saying" I'm not racist, I have a black friend" between slurs.
    Shield? What?

I never mentioned any of my friends at the VFW. I said I have a VFW card in my wallet. What gives?

Your analogy has no bearing on this topic whatsoever. (nor does my post actually. I was just responding to an unprovoked, false slander) And if it did, it would be like me BEING black, not just having black friends, since I AM on of those people at the hall.

By the way, you're welcome as a guest anytime you'd like to stop by and have a cool one with us. As you put it, we are "good folks". We have liberals, conservatives, indies, black, white....just all guys and gals who served and get along just fine. Some on this forum would be shocked! And if they showed up with sandy's attitude, well, he's probably not old enough to get in anyway.
    Last edited by dnf777; 10-22-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!