The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Qaeda leader had lunch with Pentagon officials after 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Enough of the spin. Bush was told in August 2001 that an attack using planes was imminent and did nothing to stop it. Bush put Bin Lades family on a plane out of the United States just days after 9/11. Bush had family ties to Bin Laden before 9/11. And, it just might be a little too much coincendence that coming off a month vacation in August he just happened to be taking another vacation reading Billy the Goat to grade schoolers when the first plane struck the World Trade Center. Oh, by the way wasn't that Bush that let Bin Laden get away when he was surrounded in Afghanistan? and, a year later said he did not know or did not care where Bin Laden was?

Bush was either a Muslim himself or was too busy thinking up a way to invade Iraq.
    I'm sorry Roger,

Is your RANT about Bush???

I could have sworn that the article and your OP was to have a discussion about how some, middle eastern dude was called for a meeting just after 9/11 happened, then we learned he may have had more involvement with the actual attacks then we initially thought and we are kicking ourselves for not holding him when we initially called him for this meeting.....

Ok...back to Bush now, RANT ON....

NCA...Jake

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    I'm sorry Roger,

Is your RANT about Bush???

I could have sworn that the article and your OP was to have a discussion about how some, middle eastern dude was called for a meeting just after 9/11 happened, then we learned he may have had more involvement with the actual attacks then we initially thought and we are kicking ourselves for not holding him when we initially called him for this meeting.....

Ok...back to Bush now, RANT ON....

NCA...Jake
    It all starts at the top. Shouldn't the people at the Pentagon checked this guy out a bit first? I mean after all, he was a Muslim official and not just one of your every day go to the Mosque type Muslim. As DNF said, had Obama been President we would be taking the heat.

Banned

It all starts at the top. Shouldn't the people at the Pentagon checked this guy out a bit first? I mean after all, he was a Muslim official and not just one of your every day go to the Mosque type Muslim. As DNF said, had Obama been President we would be taking the heat.
    so this is your style? dig up dirt and blame bush because IF it would have happened to Obama we would be blaming him?

dude, you need to get out and play with dogs more....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so this is your style? dig up dirt and blame bush because IF it would have happened to Obama we would be blaming him?

dude, you need to get out and play with dogs more....
    How many times on here has Obama been called a Muslim just for saying a Mosque should be allowed to be built in New York. Imagine if he sent Bin Laden's family out of the country on a plane, or, had family ties to Bin Laden, or, his Military Leaders let Bin Laden escape when surrounded, or, the Pentigon officials nosh with a high ranking Muslim and letting him go a short time after 9/11? Hell, Obama gets ragged on just for playing golf.

You righties would have had a field day if this had happened on Obama's watch. Oh, and by the way, this was news that was just recently reported.

Banned

How many times on here has Obama been called a Muslim just for saying a Mosque should be allowed to be built in New York. Imagine if he sent Bin Laden's family out of the country on a plane, or, had family ties to Bin Laden, or, his Military Leaders let Bin Laden escape when surrounded, or, the Pentigon officials nosh with a high ranking Muslim and letting him go a short time after 9/11? Hell, Obama gets ragged on just for playing golf.

You righties would have had a field day if this had happened on Obama's watch. Oh, and by the way, this was news that was just recently reported.
    1st bold: you havent been listening, obama is called a muslim for many many reasons before his stance on the mosque.

2nd bold: osama has been estranged from his family for decades, and his family has openly decried his actions. there was nothing wrong with ensuring their safety.

obama deserves every ragging he gets! i especially like how dorky he looked on a bicycle. total complete barney - W is an accomplished MTB'er - far more worthy! i have also heard how horrible a player obama is in pick up basketball. doesnt play defense, expects everyone to pass to him so he can be the hero.

and the guy doesnt hunt or fish. no redeeming outdoors qualities except for one - he body surfs sandy beach on oahu. until he stands up on a board even thats still iffy.

i'll think of more things to rag on him for later!! like maybe how michelle preaches to america on how they should eat and yet they both gobble cheeseburgers regularly....

Think about it.....just think about it....

NCA

Roger chums and the right bites.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

i hardly call this thread by roger master baiting. well, on second thought, considering the source.........

funny how any post by a lefty that gets a response you claim is a great troll, but of course its just fine for a lefty to bite on a right troll. nahhhhh, no bias there....

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    i hardly call this thread by roger master baiting. well, on second thought, considering the source.........

funny how any post by a lefty that gets a response you claim is a great troll, but of course its just fine for a lefty to bite on a right troll. nahhhhh, no bias there....
    Of course I'm biased. So are you. So is everyone here. What would be the point of an unbiased political forum? If everyone here agreed with one another, what fun would that be?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Dogger,

The OP didnt seem to me to be a CHUM job...and for the entire 1st page it seems people answered with their opinions...

2nd page, OP'er doesnt like the responses and so yea he "CHUMED"

he got his answers, didnt like the outcome of the game and changed sports....typical responses I see daily from BOTH sides...more often then not it seems to be the few people from the left end of things that change sports in the middle of the game, but I do see it from the many righties here also...

problem is....when you CHUM to much...you usually end up with a BIG SHARK at the end of the line.....and that my friend might not be the SPORT fishing you entended to go out for.

TIGHT LINE, regards

NCA