The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ‘No New Deficit Spending’

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wetumpka, AL
    Posts
    2,955

    Default Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ‘No New Deficit Spending’

    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ion-speaker-pe

    http://tinyurl.com/23rtcmq

    Monday, October 25, 2010
    By Terence P. Jeffrey

    (CNSNews.com) - When Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave her inaugural address as speaker of the House in 2007, she vowed there would be “no new deficit spending.” Since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department.

    "After years of historic deficits, this 110th Congress will commit itself to a higher standard: Pay as you go, no new deficit spending,” Pelosi said in her speech from the speaker’s podium. “Our new America will provide unlimited opportunity for future generations, not burden them with mountains of debt."

    -more-

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ion-speaker-pe

    http://tinyurl.com/23rtcmq

    Monday, October 25, 2010
    By Terence P. Jeffrey

    (CNSNews.com) - When Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave her inaugural address as speaker of the House in 2007, she vowed there would be “no new deficit spending.” Since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department.

    "After years of historic deficits, this 110th Congress will commit itself to a higher standard: Pay as you go, no new deficit spending,” Pelosi said in her speech from the speaker’s podium. “Our new America will provide unlimited opportunity for future generations, not burden them with mountains of debt."

    -more-


    she LIED, pure and simple.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    she LIED, pure and simple.
    And here all along I thought lying was a Republican thing

  4. #4
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    And here all along I thought lying was a Republican thing
    There you go trying to think again.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    There you go trying to think again.
    Actually, RP should stick to jokes, he has a good sense of humor .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Actually, RP should stick to jokes, he has a good sense of humor .
    I thought that is what he does???



    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •