Forget that Brees has thrown for more TD's and yards over the last four seasons than Brady, either Manning, Farve or Rothlesberger and that he is the current Super Bowl MVP because no other NFL player has raised more cash for various charities than the QB with the Fleur de Lis on his helmet!
Or, that he broke a 75 year old NFL record in yards per attempted pass and owns the NFL record for Completion Percentage.
Last edited by Franco; 10-26-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Just don't know how Konye West made the list.
I guess taking money from teens for recording hip hop bs makes him influential. A guy that has stuck his foot in his mouth on more than one occassion.
1. Koch brothers - not sure if it's spelled write but don't care either
2. Sarah Palin - If it's gotta be men than she obviously doesn't qualify. Otherwise, she has had an incredible impact on what's left of the Repubican playing field for congress.
3. Harry Ried - Gets honorable mention not for getting anything done; but for being so utterly incompetent that his negative influence had a profound impact of what did not get done
4. Mitch McConnell - for a man with no bargaining chips, he sure won a lot of hands.
5. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy- for providing the swing vote in opening the door for as much corruption that money can buy into the US political system.