The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Banned

Default http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Unbelievable---------So this is what the Republican party is all about?

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
    The incident happened Monday night in Lexington right before a debate between Paul and Democratic opponent Jack Conway.

Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate"
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/na...6948.html?4444
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 10-26-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
    The incident happened Monday night in Lexington right before a debate between Paul and Democratic opponent Jack Conway.

Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate"
    Yeah Rog, that's what the Republican party is all about, you got us.......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yeah Rog, that's what the Republican party is all about, you got us.......

RK
    Yeah, they sure know how to treat a woman

Yeah, they sure know how to treat a woman
    I know of a tea partier that sure knows how to treat a lady!

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-sa...izona-sheriff/
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I am just curious, since both you guys want to paint all right wingers with the same broad brush, what do you think would have happened if I would have been there???

Keep in mind, I am a "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST," Yardley said so.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

LEXINGTON, Ky. Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

The man's conduct of stepping on the woman's head was inexcusable and his subsequent appology does not minimise his acctions no matter how low class the woman was in trying to distract Dr. Paul before his senatorial debate. She can take solace in that she surely accomplished this with her actions.
    Let's take a look on the other side of the coin. I call to mind the incident at Columbia University that cradle of higher learning and guardian of free speech when Anne Coulter, and invited guest to speak had to be excorted off the stage for her own safety when even though she is a staunch Republican was attacked by those "RACIST BIGOTED RIGHT WINGERS".

Certainly you remember when Tom Tancredo, a former Republican primary presidential canditate was invited to speak at the University of North Carolina and was run off the stage and not allowed to speak.

Finally the SEIU(Service Employee's International UNION) that bastian of civility and decorum, whick gathered some 300 strong on a man's front porch, yard and driveway to protest the activities of his employer. Never mind, the man's 13 year old son who hid in his closet out of fear, he probably was just a coward of just made it up. Surely everyone should know it was only just in good fun.

My Big Pappy used to say you had better smell your own dog's poop before you ridicule someone else's. Good advise- maybe you should think about it.

I am just curious, since both you guys want to paint all right wingers with the same broad brush, what do you think would have happened if I would have been there???

RK
    Actually, you said so

I am a "right wing extremist," I think that is the term.
    It does not offend me.

stan b
    I don't think that beating up demonstrators is a hallmark of the Republican Party any more than having Black Panthers at polling places is a hallmark of Democrats. You have been known to paint with a broad brush yourself. In fact, you usually use a roller. That tends to make it difficult to stand on a pedestal when complaining. What wold you have done? It sounds like the campaign aid who did the stomping will have a chance to explain his actions in court.with no help from Ron Paul.
    Last edited by YardleyLabs; 10-26-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Actually, you said so

I don't think that beating up demonstrators is a hallmark of the Republican Party any more than having Black Panthers at polling places is a hallmark of Democrats. You have been known to paint with a broad brush yourself. In fact, you usually use a roller. That tends to make it difficult to stand on a pedestal when complaining. What wold you have done? It sounds like the campaign aid who did the stomping will have a chance to explain his actions in court.with no help from Ron Paul.
    then obviously it was a single act by an individual and has nothing to do with the republican party. ron paul denounced the behavior, as do all of us.

but its ok for black panthers to intimidate white people....

RK

You obviously didn't click on my link. The brush I was painting with was a pink one...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

i watched the video and it seemed to me that it was not just one person. probably just my rose colored glasses, huh?

i would have to say that civility and decorum is a thing of the past on our political scene. you don't have to look far to find excesses from any political party.

it used to be that you ran a tough election campaign and won or lost graciously. nowadays it's all about character assasination and destroying your opponent. pretty damn sad, if you ask me......-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.