The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    yup - you are so right dippity. its perfectly acceptable to wear a disguise and charge a candidates car. and this incident just shows how desperate the republicans are.... LOL
    David, the dude trying to stomp on the womans head is the out of control behavior here. Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?

June 10, 2009
    RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

There are other recent examples that bear similar characteristics. This story out of Tennessee from last year continues to haunt.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

White powder and swastikas mailed to Rep. Grijalva

Byron Williams set out to kill people at Tides Foundation and ACLU

AZ federal judge threatened, Grijalva office fired on after ruling on AZ immigration law. Politico reported in July:

Phoenix man indicted for alleged murder threats against Grijalva and his aides.

Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Sen. Patty Murray. Politico reported on April 6:

Members of right-wing militia group arrested for allegedly plotting overthrow of the U.S. government.

The list is very long
    http://mediamatters.org/research/201...-+Latest+Items)

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    David, the dude trying to stomp on the womans head is the out of control behavior here. Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?

June 10, 2009
    RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

There are other recent examples that bear similar characteristics. This story out of Tennessee from last year continues to haunt.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

Byron Williams set out to kill people at Tides Foundation and ACLU

AZ federal judge threatened, Grijalva office fired on after ruling on AZ immigration law. Politico reported in July:

Phoenix man indicted for alleged murder threats against Grijalva and his aides.

Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Sen. Patty Murray. Politico reported on April 6:

Members of right-wing militia group arrested for allegedly plotting overthrow of the U.S. government.

The list is very long
    http://mediamatters.org/research/201...-+Latest+Items)
    Don't know the validity of all of those but i do know that the person threatening Patty Murray was a Democrat not republican.

This is cracks me up. Political insiders (union political operatives) suspect that Rep Grijalva's own machine sent him the package to drum up support from his base. He is currently not doing well in a mainly left wing district. Since his parties voter fraud attempt did not work out so well (65% out of over 3000 recently registered democrats were illegal ) he has to try something. Hopefully he loses big time after calling for a boycott of his own state. Idiot!
    John Abramson

Retriever Supply
    www.retrieversupply.com

American Retriever
    www.americanretriever.com

Code 3 retrievers
    www.code3retrievers.com

i can not believe what i am reading here.

if you people honestly believe that behavior was justifiable our Nation is toast!

a woman was assaulted in public with dozens of witnesses, the entire event was captured on film, and you defend this? by saying what, "the bitch had it coming to her"?

the hired security guards had done their job. there was no further threat to be dealt with. -Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

But not nearly as long as the list of reasons why mediamatters.org is a laughable source upon which to base your opinions.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    i can not believe what i am reading here.

if you people honestly believe that behavior was justifiable our Nation is toast!

a woman was assaulted in public with dozens of witnesses, the entire event was captured on film, and you defend this? by saying what, "the bitch had it coming to her"?

the hired security guards had done their job. there was no further threat to be dealt with. -Paul
    who said that? you put it in quotation, but i cant find where any person said that. you do yourself no favors making things up.

Banned

Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?
    are you forgetting the Union members that beat up the black tea party member?

but since you are a desciple of media matters i am sure you believe it was a contrived event.

and you cite right wing extremists for other attacks, but what about earth first? not exactly a peaceful leftist group there, is it? there are plenty of examples on the left my friend, but you will never hear about them while encased within the mediamatters cocoon.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    who said that? you put it in quotation, but i cant find where any person said that. you do yourself no favors making things up.
    I think the actual phrase used was "Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it." The wording was different but the sentiment was the same.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I think the actual phrase used was "Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it." The wording was different but the sentiment was the same.
    The "ALL-KNOWING" Professor Yardley!!

ROTFALMMFAO!!!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    so then why throw the B word in to the mix and put it in quotes? you guys just have to do everything you can to make it look worse, even making up quotes. keeps the attention away from the real issue - the left is losing fast.