The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it. I don't think the dude should have stepped on her head. He'll get what is coming to him in court.

The interesting thing is that the republicans will support whatever punishment that guy gets and no one will defend what he did.

The Dems will go down defending their own even when they are wrong.
    You do not have to look post the previous post to see an example of right wing party wacko's defending their own. I have not seen one right wiinger here that condems the action other than RK and he added a twist. God help us if the Republicans gain control Congress and Palin gets elected President.

interesting new video - the woman - wearing a wig (why? - perhaps she is a known pro political terrorist for moveon.org?) charges the car and tries to cram her sign in through the window, making contact with the person in the car. that is assault.

the video also shows the people were only trying to pin her down until police arrived - her head wasnt stomped. the foot was only holding her shoulder down because the guy says he had a bad back and couldnt stay bent over trying to subdue her. she was not stomped or kicked. i have done far worse in citizens arrests i have made and was perfectly within my legal realm.

whether the guys explanation is valid or not, the fact is she rushed the car and crammed the sign in, in disguise, a clear security threat. what if she had a gun or knife?

she got what she deserved. less so, actually. she brought it all upon herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You do not have to look post the previous post to see an example of right wing party wacko's defending their own. I have not seen one right wiinger here that condems the action other than RK and he added a twist. God help us if the Republicans gain control Congress and Palin gets elected President.
    So you're saying if someone runs at your car and bashes a sign into you are goign to thank her and drive away? When i first saw this post i thought it was horrible that someone would stomp on some ladies head...I never bothered to watch the video until today and i have to say being a bit younger and more agile i would've put my knee into her neck so she couldn't move while someone called the police...Not to mention you say that no one has condemned the actions and almost every post in this thread says he shouldn't have done it. I think it was fine~

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    So you're saying if someone runs at your car and bashes a sign into you are goign to thank her and drive away? When i first saw this post i thought it was horrible that someone would stomp on some ladies head...I never bothered to watch the video until today and i have to say being a bit younger and more agile i would've put my knee into her neck so she couldn't move while someone called the police...Not to mention you say that no one has condemned the actions and almost every post in this thread says he shouldn't have done it. I think it was fine~

I guess you missed the fact that Paul had his own security detail and they'd already taken care of it. They didn't need the vigilante help.

Putting your knee in her neck, especially a small woman, would be a heck of a nice way to make someone a quadriplegic.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

interesting new video - the woman - wearing a wig (why? - perhaps she is a known pro political terrorist for moveon.org?) charges the car and tries to cram her sign in through the window, making contact with the person in the car. that is assault.

the video also shows the people were only trying to pin her down until police arrived - her head wasnt stomped. the foot was only holding her shoulder down because the guy says he had a bad back and couldnt stay bent over trying to subdue her. she was not stomped or kicked. i have done far worse in citizens arrests i have made and was perfectly within my legal realm.

whether the guys explanation is valid or not, the fact is she rushed the car and crammed the sign in, in disguise, a clear security threat. what if she had a gun or knife?

she got what she deserved. less so, actually. she brought it all upon herself.

What, am I Chubby Checker???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVFJNcQ4X0

What twist, I would have done everything I could have to stop that activity.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 10-28-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    What twist, I would have done everything I could have to stop thast activity.

RK

Kudos!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I guess you missed the fact that Paul had his own security detail and they'd already taken care of it. They didn't need the vigilante help.

Putting your knee in her neck, especially a small woman, would be a heck of a nice way to make someone a quadriplegic.
    I didn't say i would jump off the top ropes onto her neck. It's not hard, and doesn't take much pressure to subdue someone with your knee on their neck or back...quit being so dramatic

Watch the film again. The window was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Watch the film again. The window was closed.
    Watch the film again he was rolling it up right before he got out of the car...

Watch the film again he was rolling it up right before he got out of the car...
    You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    who said that? you put it in quotation, but i cant find where any person said that. you do yourself no favors making things up.
    David,

you are so astute!

however, if i really meant to quote someone i would have used the quote feature, as i have here.

now, i WILL quote some portions of posts on this thread and footnote them by post number and cite the authors so you won't have any trouble finding them. they are really quite close to what i wrote.....

#13-"though i don't condone their actions, they did ask for it".-David Gibson

#18-"she got what she deserved. less so, actually, she brought it all on herself".-David Gibson

#19-"sometimes when you do stupid things, you get your ass kicked. that's how it works. she was asking for it."-Terry Mosley.

you wrote the first two, David. there's nothing made up here. the next time you're called out for being a bully, remember what you wrote and the attitude you displayed towards crowd violence against a woman on this forum. this is the real you.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.