The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    David,

you are so astute!

however, if i really meant to quote someone i would have used the quote feature, as i have here.

now, i WILL quote some portions of posts on this thread and footnote them by post number and cite the authors so you won't have any trouble finding them. they are really quite close to what i wrote.....

#13-"though i don't condone their actions, they did ask for it".-David Gibson

#18-"she got what she deserved. less so, actually, she brought it all on herself".-David Gibson

#19-"sometimes when you do stupid things, you get your ass kicked. that's how it works. she was asking for it."-Terry Mosley.

you wrote the first two, David. there's nothing made up here. the next time you're called out for being a bully, remember what you wrote and the attitude you displayed towards crowd violence against a woman on this forum. this is the real you.-Paul
    crowd violence because 2-3 people held a lady on the ground that was trying to get at a potential congressman?

yes. that would be what i'm referring to.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    yes. that would be what i'm referring to.
    literally loling