The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What a Delightful Woman

  1. #1
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,869

    Default What a Delightful Woman

    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    why isnt she fired???



    we all know that answer.....

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Southeast Texas
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Because she's a liberal Dem.

    Ever notice how they can get away with murder, but Conservative Republicans are labeled the "narrow-minded, back woods, red neck, racist, bigots"

    Unfortunatly, if you ignore it, it doesn't seem to go away. I just gets worse.

    Proof positive you can't turn your back and get lazy with these people. They are like ninjas, they slip in while your sleeping and turn your whole world inside out.
    I wish I could be the man my dog thinks I am.
    Home of SM's Let's Go Dutch (Dutch)
    U.S. ARMY (01-07) OIF (02/03-07/03 and 11/05-11/06)

  4. #4
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,823

    Default

    where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dave Flint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Every time I see that broad I think of a really stupid Irish Setter my neighbors had when I was a kid.
    "The bird hunter watches only the dog, and always knows where the dog is, whether or not visible at the moment. The dog’ nose is the bird hunters eye. Many hunters who carry a shotgun in season have never learned to watch the dog, or interpret his reaction to scent."
    Aldo Leopold, Round River

  6. #6
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    899

    Default

    First the most unprofesional act displayed by two useless humans walking out on a guest they invited and now this. I wounder if Hasselbeck did that about Reid what would of happen. I hope that big mouth peice dog do gets fired. But we all know that will never happen thats the left freedom of speech.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show
    even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it
    so was Hassleback...

  9. #9
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    so was Hassleback...

    Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  10. #10
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch
    That's OK. My wife watches that crap for you. Fortunately, she is still very conservative.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •