Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a Delightful Woman

Default What a Delightful Woman

Stan b & Elvis

Banned

why isnt she fired???

we all know that answer.....

Because she's a liberal Dem.

Ever notice how they can get away with murder, but Conservative Republicans are labeled the "narrow-minded, back woods, red neck, racist, bigots"

Unfortunatly, if you ignore it, it doesn't seem to go away. I just gets worse.

Proof positive you can't turn your back and get lazy with these people. They are like ninjas, they slip in while your sleeping and turn your whole world inside out.
    I wish I could be the man my dog thinks I am.
    Home of SM's Let's Go Dutch (Dutch)
    U.S. ARMY (01-07) OIF (02/03-07/03 and 11/05-11/06)

where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Every time I see that broad I think of a really stupid Irish Setter my neighbors had when I was a kid.
    "The bird hunter watches only the dog, and always knows where the dog is, whether or not visible at the moment. The dog’ nose is the bird hunters eye. Many hunters who carry a shotgun in season have never learned to watch the dog, or interpret his reaction to scent."
    Aldo Leopold, Round River

First the most unprofesional act displayed by two useless humans walking out on a guest they invited and now this. I wounder if Hasselbeck did that about Reid what would of happen. I hope that big mouth peice dog do gets fired. But we all know that will never happen thats the left freedom of speech.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show
    even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it
    so was Hassleback...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    so was Hassleback...

Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch
    That's OK. My wife watches that crap for you. Fortunately, she is still very conservative.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth