The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a Delightful Woman

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    OK, maybe a little Martha, just to keep up on my decorating and crafts!

RK
    I heard next week she's going to show how to decorate a duck blind with crepe paper, popcicle sticks, and a hot glue gun!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I heard next week she's going to show how to decorate a duck blind with crepe paper, popcicle sticks, and a hot glue gun!
    HEY!
    I actually went to the bed bath and beyond store one time and purchased a Martha Stewart Hot glue gun.
    It’s a nice product.
    The squirmy little feller at the check out told me I was, and I quote, “The cutest teddy bear” he ever saw.
    And put his phone number on my sales slip………….. I just ‘bout ran to the truck.
    I’ll wade through a strange swamp in the dark with 70 lbs of gear and call it fun but I ain’t never goin’
    To the bed bath and beyond again….

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    HEY!
    I actually went to the bed bath and beyond store one time and purchased a Martha Stewart Hot glue gun.
    It’s a nice product.
    The squirmy little feller at the check out told me I was, and I quote, “The cutest teddy bear” he ever saw.
    I’ll wade through a strange swamp in the dark with 70 lbs of gear and call it fun but I ain’t never goin’

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    HEY!
    It’s a nice product.

LMAO!!

If you ever do have to go back, I'd leave the pink hat in the truck next time!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Heard today that Angle sent big mouth flowers and thanked her for the donation that came in just in spite of big mouth. Heard it was 150k. that back fired on big mouth behar.