The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote Fraud in PA??

Default Vote Fraud in PA??

I'm shocked.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news...r-ballots.html

I would expect our PA resident independent middle of the roaders (progressives) would be all over this!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

let me provide the answer for the libs:

this is not news because ______ did the same thing in the name of conservatives in the year _____ so therefore even though Acorn did it much more as well the democrats have never really cheated and just because you think they are now doesnt matter because republicans did it first and george bush caused all the problems we have today.

oh yeah - and republicans have to ride in the back, and you will have separate water fountains.

whew. now maybe yardley wont post on ONE thread this year (but i doubt it)

This is a closely contested race in lower bucks by where yardley lives.. I really wonder if Fitzpatrick can pull a win out over Murphy.. Im just outside the district for this one..

What do you think Jeff? WHo has it? Murphy or fitzpatrick?
    Wayne Beck

RIP Moose 2/6/00-1/21/10
    Bull's Harley Road Hog 5/1/10-(in training)
    Bull's Kunte Kinte 11/7/12-

Election fraud is ubiquitous.
    I noted how this thread started, and the immediate follow up validation post.

I suspect this will be an emerging pattern on this forum for the foreseeable future.

Anyone care to express outrage at private paramilitary forces being hired to squash (in some cases literally) opposition party supporters? Manacle the free press?
    Do I hear any outrage?

didn't think so.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

I suspect this will be an emerging pattern on this forum for the foreseeable future.

Anyone care to express outrage at private paramilitary forces being hired to squash (in some cases literally) opposition party supporters? Manacle the free press?
    Do I hear any outrage?

didn't think so.
    That's because noone knows what your talking about.
    Link?
    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Do I hear any outrage?

didn't think so.
    Diversionary tactics.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Mike Fitzpatrick was Congressman for the district from his election in 2004 until he was defeated by Patrick Murphy in 2006. Murphy is an Iraq War veteran (2003/2004) and Bosnia veteran (2002). He also served as a professor at West Point. Murphy has actually gained some national prominence because of his history and has been pretty effective in serving the district. Fitzpatrick only served a single term. He replaced Congressman Greenwood, a moderate Republican for whom I voted a few times, after Greenwood decided he could make more money as a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical industry.

Fitzpatrick was both more conservative than Greenwood and much less charismatic. Greenwood favored another candidate as his successor, but Fitzpatrick was the candidate pushed by Harry Fawkes, who runs the Republican machine for the county and controls essentially all county patronage, all elected positions, and the entire board of elections. During the campaign, there was a scandal when the county shut down a polling place located in a public hosing project based on a few letters received from residents. As it turned out, the letters came Republican committee members who were not even residents of that election district which includes almost no one who is not resident in the project. Initially, the polling place was moved completely outside the district, but was then moved again to a facility that was about a mile away and not accessible by public transportation. The Director of Elections testified that she was ordered to move the polling place by the two county commissioners and Fawkes despite the absence of any evidence at all of the problems alleged in the letters.

Voting scandals have plagued the county under Fawkes' control, and the pattern of charging Democrats with fraud is a routine part of the game. This has become more vicious as registrations shifted from overwhelmingly Republican to majority Democrat despite some gerrymandered redistricting designed to push some of the residents of Bucks into Philadelphia voting districts and add more republican strength by shifting voters from a neighboring suburban county to Bucks. Under Fawkes' leadership, we are one of those lucky areas that has Diebold voting machines that do not provide any record of the votes recorded. Thus, even if votes that I cast actually go to another candidate, I will never know and there will never be a way to initiate a challenge. Democrats attempted to force acquisition of voting machines that would provide an audit trail, but were unsuccessful. Every judge in the County is a Republican placed on the ballot by Fawkes.

The county is historically Republican, although Democrats now outnumber Republicans for the first time in history. The district is affluent, generally moderate on economic issues, and liberal on social issues (New Hope has been a gathering place for gays for almost a century, largely because of its rich heritage as an artistic center). The odds are good that Fitzpatrick will win because of dissatisfaction with Obama. Fitzpatrick is generally seen as a nice guy, but a lightweight in a county that has been well represented in Congress for over 20 years. Demographics have shifted dramatically in that period as predominantly rural areas in middle and central Bucks have shifted to suburban. If he wins, I doubt that Fitzpatrick will last long.

EDIT:

I did forget to mention that, according to the local press, the number of absentee ballot requests this year is comparable to prior off year elections (dramatically less than last year). The number of ballots rejected is much higher.
    Last edited by YardleyLabs; 10-27-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Banned

is there anything you are not an immediate expert on? and does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?

and you really once called someone else a "blowhard"?

are you kidding me?

the worlds greatest nightmare: being a date with someone who drug you along on a double date with yardley and his "other". loooooooong sloooooooow deeeeeeaaaaaatttttthhhh.
    Last edited by david gibson; 10-27-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    is there anything you are not an immediate expert on? and does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?

and you really once called someone else a "blowhard"?

are you kidding me?

the worlds greatest nightmare: being a date with someone who drug you along on a double date with yardley and his "other". loooooooong sloooooooow deeeeeeaaaaaatttttthhhh.

Why don't you just present evidence to the contray, rather than effectively call Jeff a liar? These meaningless attacks really just sound like you surrendering the intellectual aspects of any civilized debate. It happens every time you are presented with the facts that you ask for. Its really a waste of time to research and provide you with facts, as you then shift from pretending to be engaged in a legitimate debate, to these romper-room attacks and surrender. Besides, isn't the Ellen show coming on?