The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Vote Fraud in PA??

  1. #11
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Why don't you just present evidence to the contray, rather than effectively call Jeff a liar? These meaningless attacks really just sound like you surrendering the intellectual aspects of any civilized debate. It happens every time you are presented with the facts that you ask for. Its really a waste of time to research and provide you with facts, as you then shift from pretending to be engaged in a legitimate debate, to these romper-room attacks and surrender. Besides, isn't the Ellen show coming on?

    Little Yardley rides to the rescue.



    RK
    Last edited by road kill; 10-28-2010 at 06:03 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #12
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    is there anything you are not an immediate expert on? and does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?

    and you really once called someone else a "blowhard"?

    are you kidding me?

    the worlds greatest nightmare: being a date with someone who drug you along on a double date with yardley and his "other". loooooooong sloooooooow deeeeeeaaaaaatttttthhhh.
    Actually, David, the question was asked by ccm332 who knows that this is my election district. I have lived here for the last 26 years, and when I moved in, Harry Fawkes had already been the Republican party boss for 11 years and has maintained continuous control ever since..

  3. #13
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    is there anything you are not an immediate expert on? and does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?....

    .
    I read everything BOTH of you type.
    And try to believe both of you.
    As none of us have any reason to lie here do we?
    Jeff was asked a pointed question about his home district
    He was able to answer.
    If you were asked a pointed question about people running your district.
    I am sure you could give equal background on the elected officials in your county.
    We are all responsible, informed voters here aren’t we???????????
    Cant understand why your pissed, I’d be pissed if he DID NOT KNOW!!!!
    It is our responsibility as voters after all isn’t it????

    Good Job Jeff


    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Why don't you just present evidence to the contray, rather than effectively call Jeff a liar? These meaningless attacks really just sound like you surrendering the intellectual aspects of any civilized debate. It happens every time you are presented with the facts that you ask for. Its really a waste of time to research and provide you with facts, as you then shift from pretending to be engaged in a legitimate debate, to these romper-room attacks and surrender. Besides, isn't the Ellen show coming on?
    is that the best you can come up with? and the words "civilized debate" coming from you is flat laughable.

    please show me where i called him a liar. i never said any such thing. i typically read a line or two from yardley then fall asleep, so i have no idea whether he is telling the truth or not, and dont care. its like listening to al franken, i really have no desire to hear what they say.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,077

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    ....... i typically read a line or two from yardley then fall asleep, so i have no idea whether he is telling the truth or not..........
    Hmmmmph,

    You vote before you read……
    You best never give any politicians crap for the same then.
    There is a spot for you in Congress



    Our word for the day is hypocrisy boys and girls……
    Now who can use it in a sentence for me????







    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  6. #16
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,077

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    ....the words "civilized debate" coming from you is flat laughable.

    please show me where i called him a liar. i never said any such thing....
    Your kidding right?
    You want cut and paste evidence?
    How many days back you want me to go?
    David, we would be hard pressed to find
    A bigger name caller than you, it is your debate style.







    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  7. #17
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    is that the best you can come up with? and the words "civilized debate" coming from you is flat laughable.

    please show me where i called him a liar. .
    Please show me where I said you called him a liar!

    I carefully choose my words, and you if read half as carefully, you would have seen I said you "effectively called him a liar", being careful not to put words in your already cornucopic mouth.

    Your cut-n-pasted words below:

    does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?

    That, is effectively calling him a liar.

    Glad we could clear that up. We are clear aren't we?

    RK: yes, I will defend any fellow RTFer who is wrongly called a liar, even you.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,589

    Default

    I really hate smart people.

    They make me feel so inadequate...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Please show me where I said you called him a liar!

    I carefully choose my words, and you if read half as carefully, you would have seen I said you "effectively called him a liar", being careful not to put words in your already cornucopic mouth.

    Your cut-n-pasted words below:

    does anyone really read anything you say and believe it?

    That, is effectively calling him a liar.

    Glad we could clear that up. We are clear aren't we?

    RK: yes, I will defend any fellow RTFer who is wrongly called a liar, even you.
    no, its just saying something HE may believe, but another may not. he isnt lying if he truly believes it, no matter how wrong he may be. i may try to tell someone how to rebuild an engine and have it totally wrong, but it doesnt make me a liar, it just makes me wrong.

    when obama says he is not a socialist, he is lying.

    when obama says we dont have a border issue, he is not lying. he doesnt have a clue because he hasnt been down here and he is only listening to his advisers who have an agenda.

    do you not see the difference? seriously, be civil and tell me if you do or do not see the difference.

  10. #20
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    do you not see the difference? seriously, be civil and tell me if you do or do not see the difference.
    I will be civil.

    Yes, I do see a difference in the examples you gave. However, in the context of YOUR comments, and your track record....in that particular instance I still think you effectively called him a liar. That's just my opinion, everyone can form their own.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •