The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Dedicated to.........

Default Dedicated to.........

all the politicians that voted for Obamacare.

Just a preview of thier fate after the polls close on Tuesday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsKg6LwAuY
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

And what better way for you, as a concerned citizen, to fight against Obamacare than to cast your US Senate vote for a Democrat who has said he won't repeal Obamacare.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    And what better way for you, as a concerned citizen, to fight against Obamacare than to cast your US Senate vote for a Democrat who has said he won't repeal Obamacare.
    One would believe that if they believed in Vitter's TV commercials. The reality is that Melancon voted against Obamacare.

To paraphrase what Melancon said; That there aren't enough votes to overturn the bill and that the bill would have to be changed in parts. That there are some good things in the bill and well as a lot of bad. He said that the bill, as is, goes too far and will cost individuals too much.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Perhaps your boy didn't vote for Obamacare because he knew his vote wasn't needed. Because of that, he could have been given a pass on this vote.

Wouldn't take the chance regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    all the politicians that voted for Obamacare.

Just a preview of thier fate after the polls close on Tuesday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsKg6LwAuY

Which one was Melancon???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Which one was Melancon???

RK
    haha, he'll get beat but at least I didn't vote for the hypocrit Vitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    haha, he'll get beat but at least I didn't vote for the hypocrit Vitter.
    Franco, I am just givin you crap, follow your heart!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Perhaps your boy didn't vote for Obamacare because he knew his vote wasn't needed. Because of that, he could have been given a pass on this vote.

Wouldn't take the chance regards,
    There's no perhaps about it. He, like a lot of other Blue Dogs, waited until after it was already assured that Obamacare was passed to cast their votes.

If he voted NO on Obamacare then he didn't want it to pass in its entirety. If he really didn't want it to pass in its entirety then he should have no problem in saying he's for repealing it in its entirety instead of the measured, equivocating, hypocritcal bullsh!t that comes out of his mouth when asked if he'd vote to repeal.

Franco, during the oil spill you wrote ALOT here about how it wasn't as devastating as the media was trying to claim with all their scary stories(and it seems you were correct). At the same time Melacon was weeping like a child in front of cameras about the devastation the oil was causing.

Melancon also touts the fact that he's Pro Life and for a gay marriage ban Constitutional ammendment.

So, he inserts his religion and morality into politics (a huge no-no for you, so I thought) and almost always votes right along with Nancy Pelosi and Obama (his after-the-fact crocodile tears aside) and that's who you're backin'? That's the new "traditional conservatism" I reckon?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    There's no perhaps about it. He, like a lot of other Blue Dogs, waited until after it was already assured that Obamacare was passed to cast their votes.

If he voted NO on Obamacare then he didn't want it to pass in its entirety. If he really didn't want it to pass in its entirety then he should have no problem in saying he's for repealing it in its entirety instead of the measured, equivocating, hypocritcal bullsh!t that comes out of his mouth when asked if he'd vote to repeal.

Franco, during the oil spill you wrote ALOT here about how it wasn't as devastating as the media was trying to claim with all their scary stories(and it seems you were correct). At the same time Melacon was weeping like a child in front of cameras about the devastation the oil was causing.

Melancon also touts the fact that he's Pro Life and for a gay marriage ban Constitutional ammendment.

So, he inserts his religion and morality into politics (a huge no-no for you, so I thought) and almost always votes right along with Nancy Pelosi and Obama (his after-the-fact crocodile tears aside) and that's who you're backin'? That's the new "traditional conservatism" I reckon?
    There are few candidates that I completely agree with. They both stand or say they stand for many of the same things. Those are my choices. The difference is one was a successful business man and the other an attorney/politician. I've watched them both over the years and my hunch tells me Melancon brings more to the table.

I've been at our FT for 13 hours. Hot shower and then going to pass out!