The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What's Up with This?

They claim that giving out any details about presidential trips would be a security risk.
    They can tell us where he's going, where he's staying, who he's seeing, for how long, & many other details ... but it would be a security risk to release an approximate the cost of the trip? Doesn't quite make sense to me.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I don't know why all the uproar all the sudden. All presidents take foreign trips....that are expensive as hell...and the SS has NEVER been keen on allowing any information to be released, except for official press releases. This has been true of every president in modern history, not just Barak Obama. This is just typical partisan attacks, no different from the attacks levied against Bush when he travelled, or the next republican president, when he or she travels.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!