The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Put your results here!!!.....

Wade Phillips and Jerry Jones are still with the Cowboys.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Here in Vermont our RINO Republican Governor, Jim Douglas’ term was done and the seat was won by the democrat, Shumlin instead of the republican Dubie. However, in Vermont the Lt. Governor runs separately and Scott the Republican won. I had wanted Dubie, he is a nice guy, national guard pilot and maple sugar producer. Our long time senior senator Pat Leahy easily won reelection making the second longest serving senator. He has been in office so long My Grandfather (passed on now) used to vote against him.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Here in IL the proposal to convene a constitutional convention to pass an amendment making it easier to remove sitting governors did pass.
    That may not be sound important, but here where our governors serve 2 terms, one of which is in prison, it's a big deal.
    Pretty sad when figuring out how to REMOVE corrupt politicians is critical in your state.

Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA SH MXP MJP OFP VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com

It appears Buzz isn't handling his assigned duties of informing the electorate, so I'll fill in...especially since Lee mandated we post results here.

Sodak, I'm happy to report, was a complete Republican sweep of all the national and statewide offices.

I'm also happy to report I live under single party rule...only moreso. With 35 senatorial seats voted on, the Dems won 6. Of the 70 Representative seats, The Republicans only won 50...the Dems 19....and the ubiquitous INDEPENDANTS took one seat. That was amazing, because Indys, like other middle-of-the-road critters, get run over in Sodak. JK

It was encouraging to see quite a few Republicans coming from the Peoples Republic of Sioux Falls. If it hadn't been for the usual suspects ...the university locals , likw where Buzz resides and Vermillion, along with the Reservations, the Dems might have been beaten real bad.

Don't know if I'll make it for the next big show in 2012, so I'm doing all my gloating now. Besides, it's hard to be humble with these kind of numbers.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    For the firsst time in the history of the county where I live we have as our chief executive a REPUBLICAN..............Our county goes back to 1802.......and it looks like Rand did OK too !!! OH and by the way our county has 4,000 registered Dems and 1.300 registered Republicans,,,,,,,,,,,,Looks like a few Dems have seen the light..............LOL>
    This has been a GREAT week at work listening to all the Democrats reasons for losing all but the uncontested elected offices. Looks like I may have to come out of full retirement and run for one of the uncontested seats......LOL
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Alabama-

For the first time in something like 163 years, the Republicans control a house in our legislature. However, it doesn't stop there. They in fact control both houses.....and the Governor and the Lt Gov and the Attorney General and the Comm of Agriculture and the Treasurer and the Sec of State and the Public Service Commission. In short, it was a clean sweep. The Republicans control the entire state government.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Alabama-

For the first time in something like 163 years, the Republicans control a house in our legislature. However, it doesn't stop there. They in fact control both houses.....and the Governor and the Lt Gov and the Attorney General and the Comm of Agriculture and the Treasurer and the Sec of State and the Public Service Commission. In short, it was a clean sweep. The Republicans control the entire state government.

Eric
    Same in NM, But don't hold your breath, as many who ran as R's are such in name only. Lets give things a year or so...and I'll bet we're just where we are now. Very little of the economy has to do with party. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Same in NM, But don't hold your breath, as many who ran as R's are such in name only. Lets give things a year or so...and I'll bet we're just where we are now. Very little of the economy has to do with party. JD
    so say the sore losers....

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    so say the sore losers....
    Just who are the winners david? Politics is not a team sport, ya know?

Ebb and flow, ebb and flow.

BTW, you seem more to be on the sore loser side. Que no?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Hard to believe, but GOP took both houses in Minnesota, even state Repulicans were shocked. Looks like Dem. "Moonbeam" Dayton will be Gov., despite likely recount. Maybe we're not so "liberal" after all--or after last 2 years. Now it is time for our newbies to perform.