The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Florida's new Governor Rick Scott

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Buzz is wrong as usual. I'm glad others are picking up on his nonsensical posts. Then again thats what I would expect from a Detroit liberal. BS without correct facts. From his picture it looks as if he's the senior citizen. Tuesdays Republican Blow Out is just eating him up as his posts are becoming more and more incoherent. We love to take Yankee money down here. Come on down to the great RED state of Florida and don't forget your wallet.
    I don't know why you are so happy that we have another Republican Governor. We still have double digit unemployment in the state and Florida leads the nation in houses being foreclosed on with more and more houses going into foreclosure every day. Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist have done nothing to improve the economy here, what makes you think Rick Scott can do anything different?

Good post Perry. Your now blaming another Bush for Florida's housing market? Maybe you ought to thank Democrats Dodd and Frank for the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae fiasco. What about Obongolo's helplessness to address the entire nations unemployment issue? If I'm not mistaken he promised the unemployment rate wouldn't exceed 8%. A failed presidency rejected by the American public last Tuesday. What will it take for you not to be a disciple of a FOOL?

Banned

Good post Perry. Your now blaming another Bush for Florida's housing market? Maybe you ought to thank Democrats Dodd and Frank for the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae fiasco. What about Obongolo's helplessness to address the entire nations unemployment issue? If I'm not mistaken he promised the unemployment rate wouldn't exceed 8%. A failed presidency rejected by the American public last Tuesday. What will it take for you not to be a disciple of a FOOL?
    Hey gboy, why do you not answer my question instead of putting everything back on Obama. I specifically asked you a question about the FLORIDA Governors not the state the country is in. Why do you not try to address the question of just what do you think Rick Scott can do that the last 2 Republican governors could not and that is get the people back to work and stop the foreclosures in FLORIDA. I am not interested in hearing about the problems in other states just where I live.

Banned

Hey gboy, are you too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wAEjGp8H8M&NR=1
    to answer my question about Florida Governors?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I don't know why you are so happy that we have another Republican Governor. We still have double digit unemployment in the state and Florida leads the nation in houses being foreclosed on with more and more houses going into foreclosure every day. Jeb Bush and Charlie Crist have done nothing to improve the economy here, what makes you think Rick Scott can do anything different?
    he probably cant.

The Apologist has done nothing but increase the jobless rate in america, especially in the east and northeast. less jobs = less vacations to florida = less tourism money for people in the tourism industry = less money for them to spend on everything else such as toys, cars, houses etc = less jobs in those areas as well. the ole trickle and ripple effect. (of course you guys dont believe in that theory). so The Apologist has a lot to do with Floridas economic situation.

the good thing is that with a republican governor at least he wont be supporting the failed programs The Apologist has tried to ram down all our throats.

The Apologist - perfecting the fine art of trickle-up poverty!

Perry unless you don't know it, Rick Scott hasn't taken office yet. Why don't you wait and then start your ignorant posts after he's in office awhile?

Banned

Perry unless you don't know it, Rick Scott hasn't taken office yet. Why don't you wait and then start your ignorant posts after he's in office awhile?
    Can you comment on the last 2 REPUBLICAN Governors? How did they keep unemployment down and what did they do about all the foreclosures in FLORIDA?????????????????? I expect more of the same with Rick Scott.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Can you comment on the last 2 REPUBLICAN Governors? How did they keep unemployment down and what did they do about all the foreclosures in FLORIDA?????????????????? I expect more of the same with Rick Scott.
    i do too - because its the fed (The Apologist's) fault!

as the nation goes so does florida.

we are somewhat insulated here in texas since we dont depend on tourism, have a republican governor (whom i dont care a whole lot for btw), a solid republican base (except Travis county) and have about the 10th largest economy in the world. we take care of most issues ourselves. florida has to depend on tourism from the northern states.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

we are somewhat insulated here in texas since we dont depend on tourism, have a republican governor (whom i dont care a whole lot for btw), a solid republican base (except Travis county) and have about the 10th largest economy in the world. we take care of most issues ourselves. florida has to depend on tourism from the northern states.
    Yes David, we all know it is Obama's fault. When he took over the Presidency unemployment was at an all time low and falling, foreclosures did not start until after January 20, 2009, the economy was the best there ever was, businesses were flurshing, Auto companies had record sales, banks did not start going under until after January 20, 2009, there was a $0 deflict, no wars started until after January 20, 2009 and everyone was happy with the direction the Country was headed. And when Obama took over everything just started going to hell. Are you happy now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

Never quite understood the mental state of some Texans. Why is it that they have to proclaim themselves God's Gift to the World on a regular basis. I've known some wonderful people from Texas, usually good democrats. And most of them moved out of the state by choice... BTY, how bout them Cowboys!