The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Florida's new Governor Rick Scott

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Yes David, we all know it is Obama's fault. When he took over the Presidency unemployment was at an all time low and falling, foreclosures did not start until after January 20, 2009, the economy was the best there ever was, businesses were flurshing, Auto companies had record sales, banks did not start going under until after January 20, 2009, there was a $0 deflict, no wars started until after January 20, 2009 and everyone was happy with the direction the Country was headed. And when Obama took over everything just started going to hell. Are you happy now?
    no, i am not happy, because you are being the martyr and trying to overstate it. i have never said things were perfect with bush, whereas you libs try to pin everything on him.

my point is floridas problem is more keyed into national joblessness. governor scott can do little to get jobs for the northern residents so they will have money to spend on a florida vacation. he can also do little to inspire the retired folks to spend more money until they see bettter gains in their investments - which are tied to mostly national business. florida has a budding tech industry, but they arent going to save the day on their own. the main economy is based on tourism. period. and joblessness has only increased with The Apologist's failed agenda because industry in not going to expand when they see his haphazard and ill-advised policies and agenda that are driving the nation into record debt.

so will Scott save the state? doubtful, but its better than having a democrat in there that will only support more of The Apologist's agenda. the conservative groundswell you saw last week was not by accident, my friend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    no, i am not happy, because you are being the martyr and trying to overstate it. i have never said things were perfect with bush, whereas you libs try to pin everything on him.

my point is floridas problem is more keyed into national joblessness. governor scott can do little to get jobs for the northern residents so they will have money to spend on a florida vacation. he can also do little to inspire the retired folks to spend more money until they see bettter gains in their investments - which are tied to mostly national business. florida has a budding tech industry, but they arent going to save the day on their own. the main economy is based on tourism. period. and joblessness has only increased with The Apologist's failed agenda because industry in not going to expand when they see his haphazard and ill-advised policies and agenda that are driving the nation into record debt.

so will Scott save the state? doubtful, but its better than having a democrat in there that will only support more of The Apologist's agenda. the conservative groundswell you saw last week was not by accident, my friend.
    I never expected Obama's agenda to turn things around overnight. Our Country was headed into a depression when Obama took over the reigns. Thank God we never got there. Obama averted that disaster and things are slowly turning around. I am not happy with all the spending and National deflict. I can live with the Health care bill because it will help people without insurance and those with pre existing conditions to get insurance. I don't believe tax cuts should be continued until the deflict has been paid down and then we can all enjoy tax cuts. Until then, we must tighten our belts and look toward the future.