The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Pelosi to run for House Minority Leader

Default Pelosi to run for House Minority Leader

She just cant give up her power ...does this mean that she has to scale down to the minority leader sized jet
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

What this may do is cause further angst within House Democratic ranks. The third in line says he wants his job back as Whip. That leaves Hoyer without anyplace to go. Perhaps he'll run against Pelosi and "Fights on."

Eric

Great!!!! Hope they vote her in. Read somewhere she has something in the neighborhood of an 8% favorable rating among Independents........She promised to "drain the swamp", certainly doing an exceptional job.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Incredible, Repub's had a "Fire Pelosi" bus and now they want her hired.

Hard to imagine a better face for the Democrats than Pelosi...except for mebbe Harry Reid in the Senate. Sometimes things just work out regardless of efforts to the contrary.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

i am quite certain the only reason she wants the minority leader job is because her husband has encouraged her.

wouldnt you if you were him???? i bet the poor bastid was stuffing ballots boxes like crazy trying to make sure she kept her job.

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

I think it's a GREAT move for the Democrats to put her in as Minority leader, She is the face of Liberal Democrats in the Congress. We will still have her and stinky Reid with their great approval ratings as the American public's view of Democrats. 2012 will be even worse as far as how many seats they lose to Republicans plus the presidency. I do make one disclaimer to this post. The Republicans CAN"T compromise on any of the things they ran on or they will be gone too.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

It just shows that at the national level, democrats are every bit as STUPID as the republicans are! So full of their own egos, they can't see the nose on their faces!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    It just shows that at the national level, democrats are every bit as STUPID as the republicans are! So full of their own egos, they can't see the nose on their faces!
    You just can't say anything without dragging the republicans along, can you? Your statement is as STUPID as me saying "David Gibson's statement about Nancy Pelosi's husband is every bit as STUPID as the statements dnf666 makes."

You see how STUPID you sound?

Now get off my internet!

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    You just can't say anything without dragging the republicans along, can you? Your statement is as STUPID as me saying "David Gibson's statement about Nancy Pelosi's husband is every bit as STUPID as the statements dnf666 makes."

You see how STUPID you sound?

Now get off my internet!

WOW...after only 119 posts??? As I've always said, you're never too old to learn something stupid. But most of us have become numb to the independant Dock. It's hard to find that type of hypocrisy he provides almost daily. You need to lighten up and find the entertainment value in tweaking these yahoos...it is so easy.

BTW, you misspelt his name by a hundred and eleven.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.