The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: A Floridian suggestion for the POTUS.

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    Such class. Amazing!
    oh yes, so much less class than dave ferrraro... (cough wheeze choke
    )

  2. #12
    Senior Member sandyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lapeer, MI
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Just to let everyone know, dnf777 did respond right before my 5:53pm post, but he removed his post because it made him look...

    Well, you'll figure it out!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,314

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    As for simple sandyg, it would be difficult for her to ruin a forum in which she has yet to make a substantive comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm leaving him or her alone. Not worth the hassle. Probably a little kid with no parental guidance, judging by the way he/she acts. I just assumed it was a pencil-necked twerp
    Just from reading the typing style, I feel that SandyG is a Man. Probably 37-47, white and at least 240lbs.
    I could be very wrong, but that is what I get just from reading.
    Using my telepathetic ability.
    Who is closest SandyG, David, Jeff or Me?







    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  4. #14
    Senior Member sandyg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lapeer, MI
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Just from reading the typing style, I feel that SandyG is a Man. Probably 37-47, white and at least 240lbs.
    I could be very wrong, but that is what I get just from reading.
    Using my telepathetic ability.
    Who is closest SandyG, David, Jeff or Me?
    .

    Ken's the winner! I only wish I had a retriever related book or DVD to send to you!

  5. #15
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm leaving him or her alone. Not worth the hassle. Probably a little kid with no parental guidance, judging by the way he/she acts. I just assumed it was a pencil-necked twerp, but guess I shouldn't be so gender-biased when it comes to A-holes!
    I guess you should know as that is your only area of expertise.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  6. #16
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    Uncle Bill,

    What did I tell ya...That I love ya. Please copy and paste some more old jokes. The libs don't get 'em, but I do,
    fixed it for ya!

    I suspect that Bill really is an uncle, if only to a troll.

    Sandyg....Hmmm, Kinda reminds of that ole Frank Zappa lyric; "Suzie cream cheese, whats got into you?"

    Well... we've had a couple of SuzyQ's here before...now we got a Sandyg.

    I can't wait....JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 11-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  7. #17
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I guess you should know as that is your only area of expertise.
    Just to branch off a bit……
    I can’t imagine any worse body part to have an issue with.
    I’ve broken 13 bones (not all at once) and what do you do?
    Stay off it for a few weeks. If your butt hole is broke how can you stay off it?
    I tell ya I think I would rather have a brain tumor than a problem with
    My butt hole area. And imagine all the different choices available for the
    Medical student. From rubbing shoulders with professional athletes in sports medicine
    To rubbing fresh young Hollywood actresses in the cosmetic field. You chose
    A different path. I very much hope I never meet you or any of you colleges
    in a professional setting. Butt, I thank you very much for what you chose to do.





    .
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  8. #18
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    Just to let everyone know, dnf777 did respond right before my 5:53pm post, but he removed his post because it made him look...

    Well, you'll figure it out!
    Yes, I actually deleted TWO posts, not just one. You must have missed that.
    I'm trying to do the list a favor and not engage in gutter talk with you and DG. Might be a much nicer place if we all did that.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #19
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Just to branch off a bit……
    I can’t imagine any worse body part to have an issue with.
    I’ve broken 13 bones (not all at once) and what do you do?
    Stay off it for a few weeks. If your butt hole is broke how can you stay off it?
    I tell ya I think I would rather have a brain tumor than a problem with
    My butt hole area. And imagine all the different choices available for the
    Medical student. From rubbing shoulders with professional athletes in sports medicine
    To rubbing fresh young Hollywood actresses in the cosmetic field. You chose
    A different path. I very much hope I never meet you or any of you colleges
    in a professional setting. Butt, I thank you very much for what you chose to do.





    .
    Its not glamorous, but it is one of the few areas of medicine where we can actually CURE cancer, and one of the best examples of PREVENTING cancer through screening colonoscopies beginning at age 50. We have seen a ~70% reduction in colon cancer deaths in groups who have been screened. (it is still currently the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths)

    Also, as you mentioned, it can be one of the most painful areas of the body otherwise. Fissures, hemorrhoids, abcesses, ulcers..... When something is really annoying or painful, its not called a "pain in the thyroid", is it?

    Besides, we all have to deal with A-holes on a daily basis.....I just get paid for it.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  10. #20
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm leaving him or her alone. Not worth the hassle. Probably a little kid with no parental guidance, judging by the way he/she acts. I just assumed it was a pencil-necked twerp, but guess I shouldn't be so gender-biased when it comes to A-holes!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Classy!


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •