The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best suggestion yet!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Come on Duck. Just admit everything is your fault, and move on.
    I would, but my last name isn't Bush...

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I really wish I hadn't read this garbage. At least I wouldn't be pissed off this morning.

I can't believe you posted this trash, you ignorant b@st@rd. If you remember correctly, you old farts voted for Obama overwhelmingly also. Apparently, you don't remember that I reminded you of that the last time you posted some hate filled anti youth rant on here. Judging by your terrible memory (although I suspect it is selective) you shouldn't be voting either. How can you even remember who you want to vote for from the time they solicit your vote outside the polling place, you wait in line for 10 minutes, realize that you pissed on yourself, change your diaper in the bathroom after using your walker to go get a new one from the car, start over in the line again and finally get to the voting booth? That seems like waaay too much time and too many exciting events for you to remember a few names to check off on the ballot.

I am 25 years old, have been married for 4.5 years, have 3 beautiful kids that are able to stay home with their amazing mommy because I work hard enough to make sure that I make enough money by myself that my wife doesn't have to leave them in any daycare. You don't support my family in the least bit. I suspect that you are collecting more govt dollars than I am though, you freaking freeloader. I pay attention to the news, vote responsibly, think for myself, go to church every Sunday, drag my butt to work every morning before you even change your first diaper, work late when I need to, sacrifice anything I need to for my family, don't accept any handouts, pay my taxes and I am never late on any bills of any kind. I have been that way (minus the wife and kids) since I was 18 and living on my own. Your broad characterization of 18-25 year olds is bullshit and blatant lies that are way too numerous to address individually. How about instead of bitching about 18-25 year olds 'not knowing what cars run on',why don't you bitch (and maybe even do something other than flap your gums) about the old farts from your generation that aren't teaching them shit in school? Oh, that's right, you just want to point the finger at everyone else, as usual. It's always someone else's fault, isn't it UB? I don't ever want to hear you say one word about Obama blaming Bush or the republicans or anyone for that matter for his shortcomings and failures. You are just as guilty, if not more, at blaming others and not being able to accept the fact that you are actually at fault. But what can I expect, you probably can't even remember that you actually did something wrong.

Screw you and your cut and paste bullshit, UB.

I've been admonished by Christians before, but this must have made you REALLY proud.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    you will all notice that we haven't heard from UB since he posted this......

he just likes to throw a big pot of sh!t on to boil, gives it a stir and leaves the house so he doesn't have to smell it.

that's his MO, thread after thread, always has been!-Paul

You really do have a problem don't you! Guess the taxpayers haven't been gouged enough, so some of that stimulus loot hasn't gotten into your unions stash yet. Just keep paying your dues. Eventually Obama will see to it your retirement fund will be fully funded.

Talk about crap that smells, you've been living with it all your life.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I've been admonished by Christians before, but this must have made you REALLY proud.

UB
    In all actuality, I logged on just now to apologize to everyone for my foul language. I have felt pretty crummy today that I let some internet troll get me riled up so bad that I made a fool of myself.

So to everyone, I am sorry for my language and I wish I hadn't said what I said in that manner.

I still think the fact that you agree with such garbage is shocking and completely despicable, but my delivery of my opinion was not what it should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You really do have a problem don't you! Guess the taxpayers haven't been gouged enough, so some of that stimulus loot hasn't gotten into your unions stash yet. Just keep paying your dues. Eventually Obama will see to it your retirement fund will be fully funded.

Talk about crap that smells, you've been living with it all your life.

UB

no problems; my job is to find solutions, on a daily basis.

stimulus money will never be used to fund our products. it is funded by the defense budget, annually.

i will keep paying my dues; at least you got that part right.

my retirement is part of my wage package and is funded by General Dynamics.

yes, submarines, dogs, fish, swamps, and rivers do have a unique aroma. i love them all; i wouldn't change a thing.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.