The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ahhhh...our favorite speaker

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Of course, much of that "lower 80%" got thier "wealth" from the efforts, investments and taxes paid by those EVIL "top 20%."

You are truly amazing.

RK

Yup. No one in that lower 98% did a thing to help that top 2% profit from their investments. No sweat, no ideas, nothing. Those investments just magically generate profits all on their own. The bottom 98% just sat of their fat arses and fed off the teat of that upper 2% and they don't appreciate it one stinking bit. Let them eat cake.

Yes, you are truly amazing.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Yup. No one in that lower 98% did a thing to help that top 2% profit from their investments. No sweat, no ideas, nothing. Those investments just magically generate profits all on their own. The bottom 98% just sat of their fat arses and fed off the teat of that upper 2% and they don't appreciate it one stinking bit. Let them eat cake.

Yes, you are truly amazing.
    If they work for the Govt or in a Union, yep, pretty much!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If they work for the Govt or in a Union, yep, pretty much!!

RK
    Tell that to these guys.

And these guys.

And these guys.

And these guys.

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Tell that to these guys.

And these guys.

And these guys.

And these guys.

Nicely played, show some pics of DHLR oe DE or maybe the UAW or possibly the SEIU.

Show some pics of those people hard at work at any of the social agencys SS or AFDC.
    How about WEAC??

For every firefighter or policeman or lineman there are a million Govt/union workers that have rotund behinds from sitting on them.
    They create NOTHING!!
    http://davepear.com/blog/wp-content/...ureaucracy.jpg
    BTW--Those brave souls are always the ones the bureaucrats threaten to cut when honing budgets.

Spit the Kool-Aid out Buzz, it doesn't taste that good.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 11-19-2010 at 09:03 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    An analysis of the election results validates what Pelosi said. A majority of the congressional seats lost by the dems were blue dog seats. The majority of the progressives who won their seats in 2006 and 2008 were re-elected this time. Had the Dems passed the legislation in the Senate that made it through the house, they would have fared much better in the nov elections. Had Obama fought for the progressive agenda as did Pelosi, he would no doubt still be on the high side of 50% approval ratings.
    The fault of the Democratic failure of the last 2-4 years lies squarely on the shoulders of Harry Reid and Barrak Obama. Pelosi makes a nice target for the right wing media fire, but the reality is that she was a decent speaker. Her greatest fault is that she took impeachment off the table when the criminal was still in the White House.
    I think you are a bit confused.
    THE CRIMINAL IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!!!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Hey Buzzard why didn't you post some pictures of those UAW workers they caught on tape. Or the people on welfare for their entire life. I know, i know it is the rich business men, aka THE MAN, who keep them on welfare. Where would all of the resident independants be without the emotion card to play all of the time?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Hey Buzzard why didn't you post some pictures of those UAW workers they caught on tape. Or the people on welfare for their entire life. I know, i know it is the rich business men, aka THE MAN, who keep them on welfare. Where would all of the resident independants be without the emotion card to play all of the time?
    Page 7.....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Last I checked, those UAW workers were fired. I wonder how many in management have been fired for their 3 martini lunches?

I don't see any reason to post pictures of welfare recipients when I was responding to RK's assertion that all union and government workers were feeding on the teat of the top 2%. Nope, dragging welfare into the conversation isn't playing the emotion card.

Last I checked, those UAW workers were fired. I wonder how many in management have been fired for their 3 martini lunches?

I don't see any reason to post pictures of welfare recipients when I was responding to RK's assertion that all union and government workers were feeding on the teat of the top 2%. Nope, dragging welfare into the conversation isn't playing the emotion card.

I didn't use that word, YOU did, it's your only play.........and it's false, but maybe someone will believe you.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    I get a kick out of this clamoring of "redistribution of wealth" from the Right Wing pundits. The re-distribution of US wealth has already taken place. It occurred over the last 25 years. Here is the data if you're interested.

http://www.faculty.fairfield.edu/fac...ome&wealth.htm

As of 2004 the top 1% of US families controlled about 35% of the wealth in the nation. The bottom 40% of US families owns considerably less than 1% of the wealth. This re-distribution of wealth took place when Obama was still a community organizer in Chicago. You've identified a real problem David. But you've missed the mark in establishing who caused it and when it occurred. Have you ever wondered why it is so hard to find a decent paying job in America? Ever wonder why your father never had that trouble?
    I'm an advocate of redistrubution. If the same old people hoard it, I can't get any. See I would rather a playing field that churned it instead of a place that let a few keep it and my situation stay the same or erode.