The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Rangel walks out on ethics hearing

Default Rangel walks out on ethics hearing

this guy must think he cant be touched..he walks out on his own hearing and claims he needs time to get legal representation....and one of the charges is that he paid long time liberal leftist attorney Lanny Davis using PAC funds

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45134.html
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    this guy must think he cant be touched..he walks out on his own hearing and claims he needs time to get legal representation....and one of the charges is that he paid long time liberal leftist attorney Lanny Davis using PAC funds

Bon, the prosecution of Poor old Rangel is Racist didn't you hear?
    Just Win

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

he couldnt help it - he had to go because he had a few hundred grand of frozen $100 bills stashed in his britches.

Charlie Rangel has been wheeling and dealing for 30 years. He's gotten away with so much he's forgotten what's unethical and what's illegal.

I think he actually believes that what he did (and there are many charges against him) was business as usual and that he is being singled out and persecuted. I think he believes that he is so powerful as former Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee that he is above reproach.

His public ethics hearing finally begins today. All charges against him are being made public. The prosecutors appear to have the goods on him. There is a witness list and they will be called. Charlie gets up and walks out... and the hearing commmences without him.

Amazing, simply amazing.

The ethics hearing for Waters is scheduled for the end of this month. I am wondering if Waters follows Rangels example and walks out. After all, THEY are important people above ethics and the law.

Helen