The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She is Coming.......

Default She is Coming.......

....do NOT discount her.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah...2170631&page=2

You can all pooh pooh her chances, but between her and Obama, she gets my vote!!

Not my #1 choice, but neither was the progressive, McCain.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

here is a theory for you conspiracy nuts out there...the states that dont have closed primaries get dems and indy's to vote for Palin to get the nomination giving her a false support and she gets trounced in a general election by double digits..

If the Republican Party is dumb enough to let her grab the nomination, then we have bigger problems than I thought...

Honestly , I really think a lot of the Palin publicity is fueled by those on the left...they would like nothing better than to face her in the election in 2012..they are licking their chops hoping she is the nominee
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    here is a theory for you conspiracy nuts out there...the states that dont have closed primaries get dems and indy's to vote for Palin to get the nomination giving her a false support and she gets trounced in a general election by double digits..

If the Republican Party is dumb enough to let her grab the nomination, then we have bigger problems than I thought...

Honestly , I really think a lot of the Palin publicity is fueled by those on the left...they would like nothing better than to face her in the election in 2012..they are licking their chops hoping she is the nominee
    I thought lefties were afraid of her?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

So....you would vote for Obama over Palin??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

The GOP knows if they ran her against Obama that she would lose in a landslide. So, I don't think the Repubs are that dumb.

I agree with Bon that the Dems are doing all they can to keep her in the limelight. They know it makes the Rebublicans look stooopid. Best thing she could do for the GOP is to keep her mouth shut.

There just aren't enough Tea Baggers around to get her anywhere close to the White House. The GOP should learn from what happened in Nevada and publicly disown her because the Dems will use Palin against the GOP in the elections.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    ....do NOT discount her.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah...2170631&page=2

You can all pooh pooh her chances, but between her and Obama, she gets my vote!!

Not my #1 choice, but neither was the progressive, McCain.

RK
    The GOP can do a lot better. They will need to. Winning a few local elections is a different ballgame than winning a national one. If the GOP doesn't find a moderate to put forward in 2012, they will lose again.

Don't you all start in on the 'Palin is as dumb as a rock' diatribe ...I happened to have graduated from the same high school she did...and I'm not all that dumb... LOL!

Seriously - I would rather see Palin stay where she is..working the sidelines and creating support amongst those with conservative values.....There would be too much division if she were to throw her hat in for the POTUS race - she would not stand a chance in 'hell' of winning...I don't even think I would vote for her...

Juli
    God answers prayers all the time. Even the ones we don't know we asked. God is Good (always)

"There are only two ways to live your life.
    One is as though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle."

- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So....you would vote for Obama over Palin??

RK
    Dont even joke about that scenario...No I would vote for a libertarian candidate before Re electing the current POTUS...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
    The GOP can do a lot better. They will need to. Winning a few local elections is a different ballgame than winning a national one. If the GOP doesn't find a moderate to put forward in 2012, they will lose again.
    A FEW???

I like Sarah Palin alot, but I don't think she can lead this country. I hope the party chooses someone that will have a legit chance at beating Obama, because Palin isn't it. I hope they go with someone like Huckebee, Romney or someone like them.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown