The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the bad news just keeps on coming for The Apologist

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    If Brian's quotations are accurate (I haven't looked them up), then Holder did put his foot in his mouth.

Now what will they do?

They did something which didn't turn out as anticipated ... will they flout the law even more egregiously by ignoring a jury verdict? What would be the purpose of more civilian trials like this if the verdict means nothing?

This was my question from the beginning: were they POWs who could be held until the end of hostilities, or were they civilian criminals?
    they were POW's but the Half Muslim Apoloist changed the rules so he could look good to the muslim world.

i amk pretty sure he is quite happy right now, he got one of his brothers partially off and still got a sentence, so now he can claim victory on each side of his face. instead of one side applauding him for his actions and the other side raging mad.

thats his game - appeasement. also called zero cajones. nothing new

Napolitano May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs | Judicial Watch

I couldn't find the thread about the airport pat-downs, where this would fit.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

[quote=dnf777;705749]Exactly Stumpholehunter! So why didn't our commander-in-chief, who sat on these barbarians for most of his 8 year term, DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT? Take charge. Be a leader.

He did not get anything done because of all the bleeding heart left winger liberal (like our own resident independants) attorneys that lined up to provide free leagl representation to these terrosists. The attorney's have filed so much total bull shite in court that the trials where not able to go forward. look it up some time your not on the huffington post!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Again, I won't argue with you on that. I would say that this is largely untested ground in many regards. I don't have the expertise to know WHAT should be done.......just that SOMETHING should be done. Maybe the smart play for Obama would be to pull a Bush, let them sit for another two or six years (whichever the case may be) and drop them in the lap of the next republican president.

Sounds great to me. I would prefer to send their cold lifeless bodies back to from where they came with a pork chop sandwich and letter from santa, but that's just me. And again, I may be wrong(but I don't think so), the constitution only applies to citizens of the United States of America, which these POS's are not, so Habeus Corpus doesn't apply to them.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    ohhhhhhh i get it. bush had him the first 4.5 yrs so its his fault......puhhhleeeeeze

obama is the one who decided on civilian trials. he is solely to mblame.
    And wasn't it Bush that authorized waterboarding to get the confessions which let to the aquital on most of the charges?

Banned

[quote=duckheads;706334]
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Exactly Stumpholehunter! So why didn't our commander-in-chief, who sat on these barbarians for most of his 8 year term, DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT? Take charge. Be a leader.

He did not get anything done because of all the bleeding heart left winger liberal (like our own resident independants) attorneys that lined up to provide free leagl representation to these terrosists. The attorney's have filed so much total bull shite in court that the trials where not able to go forward. look it up some time your not on the huffington post!

I have seen many times where the right wingers quoted the huffington post. So I guess that is alright unless it does not fit the right views.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    And wasn't it Bush that authorized waterboarding to get the confessions which let to the aquital on most of the charges?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one Roger, what a complete surprise that you, of all people, would blame Bush!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

You guys must grow some good stuff down in Florida. Our guys used the means neccesary to get useful information. It was not bush who decided to try these guys in an american court system, it was your messiah, trying to keep a campaign promise. But boy did it backfire. Bet he will be putting ice on these bruises for some time. Just proves the point that he shouldn't be where he is because of lack of experience, plain and simple.

The truth gets easier to swallow once you start accepting it.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roger Perry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one Roger, what a complete surprise that you, of all people, would blame Bush!!!

RK

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Perry

You guys must grow some good stuff down in Florida. Our guys used the means neccesary to get useful information. It was not bush who decided to try these guys in an american court system, it was your messiah, trying to keep a campaign promise. But boy did it backfire. Bet he will be putting ice on these bruises for some time. Just proves the point that he shouldn't be where he is because of lack of experience, plain and simple.

The truth gets easier to swallow once you start accepting it.

Aparantly neither of you two yahoos read the whole article that David posted. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...c=nl_natlalert

But the judge ruled that the government learned of the witness only through the use of coercive interrogations at CIA prisons and that the participation of the witness would taint the process.

He added: "The original sin here is torture. It would have haunted a military trial, too, with likely the same result. The only difference is that in this courtroom, Ghailani was convicted with legitimacy and finality."

Aparantly neither of you two yahoos read the whole article.

But the judge ruled that the government learned of the witness only through the use of coercive interrogations at CIA prisons and that the participation of the witness would taint the process.

He added: "The original sin here is torture. It would have haunted a military trial, too, with likely the same result. The only difference is that in this courtroom, Ghailani was convicted with legitimacy and finality."

I loved the FOX headline that this guy "Almost walked free."

Like 20 years to life is almost walking free!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)