The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: the bad news just keeps on coming for The Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    I know this is America, probably better than you. And I know this country is great, but it was much greater back in the day when right was right, wrong was wrong and political correctness was never heard of.

And I don't need a geography lesson from the you.

And you know this how?

Also, curious, how far would you like to turn back the clock?

I heard my grandparents saying the same/similar things almost 50 years ago.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    and i know exactly who in this forum i would trust in the foxhole next to me or even sharing one....
    If I were you, I would choose someone who's actually dug a foxhole and knows how to establish shooting lanes.

BTW....since you brought it up, how many foxholes have you actually dug?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    And you know this how?

Cause I said so, and in my mind, that's all I need to know. Hooah?

About 1940 would be good, when people actually took pride in what they did, and this country. Back before the dope smoking, rainbow coalition, hippy generation changed us into where we are headed now.

Any more questions? I will have to answer later, because now I have to go be a productive member of society and help maintain this free healthcare system you guys want.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

I know this is America, probably better than you. And I know this country is great, but it was much greater back in the day when right was right, wrong was wrong and political correctness was never heard of.

And I don't need a geography lesson from the you.
    Why would you think you know more about America than I do? Regardless, answer this question, what is it do you think, that has made America a great nation?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    And you know this how?

Funny thing about the past. It always looks good through rose colored glasses. But if you look deep, you find they were no beter or worse than we are today. They had different problems; but every generation has had its issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    If I were you, I would choose someone who's actually dug a foxhole and knows how to establish shooting lanes.

BTW....since you brought it up, how many foxholes have you actually dug?
    Never dug a single fox hole.
    But I am qualified on a .50 cal and a TOW missle!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

First, why in the world would you think that over half the jurors were republicans in New York? Where did you get that number, same place you get most of your dribble, from your fifth point of contact I'm sure.

Second, we have already established that since we didn't capture them, put them in the ritz motel and give them warm sponge baths, all the info we obtained from them can't be entered into evidence, so that's why he was only convicted on the one charge.

Third, if he had been tried in Africa, were he killed 284 people, they probably would have made him Lion food within about 30 minutes.

And lastly, as for the waterboarding goes, I bet if the truth were ever told, we get more good intel from that than we do bad intel. Sometimes it's not who your torturing you care about, it's about who's watching him get tortured.
    First of all, I never said more than half were republicans. I said probably half were republicans and that is just a guess as the country is made up of republicans and democrats with some independents thrown in and I don't think the defense or prosecution attorneys polled the jurors and eliminated just the republicans from the jury.

As far as waterboarding goes, I am willing to bet anyting that the CIA
    could get anyone to confess to anything if they were being torchered so the confession would be meaningless as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Never dug a single fox hole.
    But I am qualified on a .50 cal and a TOW missle!!

RK
    I've dug a few foxholes, but thank God I was only ducking MILES lasers and not FMJs. It was eye opening to hear a real combat NCO talking of the considerations for digging a good foxhole and coordinating shooting lanes.

And after all that, we make some awesome louisiana gumbo-clay domino sets in between swatting skeeters.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!