The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin calls North Korea Ally of U.S.

Banned

Default Sarah Palin calls North Korea Ally of U.S.

And this is who you righties want to be the next President of our Country

Ok, lets hear your spin on this one-----------------

Within days after she announced her intention to run for the President, Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska is caught up with yet another gaffe. This time, referring to North Korea as an "ally" of the United States.

The 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate had a brief slip of the tongue on the Fox news presenter Glenn Beck's radio show on Wednesday. The presenter asked her on how she would handle the crisis situation in the Korean Peninsula, to which she responded, "Well this is stemming from a, I think, greater problem. When we are all sitting around asking, Oh no what we are going to do. And we are not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy...
    "This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policies. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies," she said, at which point the presenter had to correct her that it was South Korea that was the ally of U.S.

What scares me the most is if Palin actually get elected. What would she do, start a war with Russia or Iran. Oh, wait she already said she would.

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn’t we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?
    PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you’re going to be expected to be called upon and help.
    http://wonkette.com/402717/sarah-pal...russia-perhaps

Sarah Palin wants the U.S. President to declare war on Iran

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287261
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 11-25-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Banned

easy slip of the tongue, you know, just like 57 states....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
    A slip of the tongue under the right circumstances could get the U.S. involved in another World War. Right now we are trying to get China to help convincel North Korea not to further aggrivate South Korea to keep a war from starting which we would have to get involved in. If the President of the United States said the wrong thing at the wrong time, all hell would break loose. So, I repeat again, is this who you righties want to lead our Country

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    A slip of the tongue under the right circumstances could get the U.S. involved in another World War. Right now we are trying to get China to help convincel North Korea not to further aggrivate South Korea to keep a war from starting which we would have to get involved in. If the President of the United States said the wrong thing at the wrong time, all hell would break loose. So, I repeat again, is this who you righties want to lead our Country
    This must be why Odumba keeps apologizing and bowing all the time.

Strangely enough, I agree with you. Such slips are easy to make. How much more understanding you seem to be now than on the prior occasions when you have cited Obama's "57 stats" comment as further evidence of his incompetence.

E.G.,

or presidents who visit 57 states, and think Austrians speak Austrian? yeah, thats a great role model for foreign relations.....

"Over the last 15 months, weve traveled to every corner of the United States. Ive now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii" - Barack Hussein Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    And this is who you righties want to be the next President of our Country

Ok, lets hear your spin on this one-----------------

Within days after she announced her intention to run for the President, Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska is caught up with yet another gaffe. This time, referring to North Korea as an "ally" of the United States.

The 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate had a brief slip of the tongue on the Fox news presenter Glenn Beck's radio show on Wednesday. The presenter asked her on how she would handle the crisis situation in the Korean Peninsula, to which she responded, "Well this is stemming from a, I think, greater problem. When we are all sitting around asking, Oh no what we are going to do. And we are not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy...
    "This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policies. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies," she said, at which point the presenter had to correct her that it was South Korea that was the ally of U.S.

What scares me the most is if Palin actually get elected. What would she do, start a war with Russia or Iran. Oh, wait she already said she would.

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn’t we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?
    PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you’re going to be expected to be called upon and help.
    http://wonkette.com/402717/sarah-pal...russia-perhaps

Sarah Palin wants the U.S. President to declare war on Iran

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/287261
    Funny Rog, you give her no creedence, yet respond to her every move.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 11-25-2010 at 03:47 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

She has good legs though.

Could very well be a slip of the tongue. I would have like to hear her correct herself, rather than be corrected.

I think an interesting test for candidates would be to fill in the following two maps:
    1) The USA by states
    2) a world map, with 10 highlighted nations...5 allies, and 5 foes. Canada, Germany, UK, France, India, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Venezuela, Cuba.

How many do you think Biden could identify? Palin? Bush? Obama? Dana Perrino?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

57 states.....
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Could very well be a slip of the tongue. I would have like to hear her correct herself, rather than be corrected.

I think an interesting test for candidates would be to fill in the following two maps:
    1) The USA by states
    2) a world map, with 10 highlighted nations...5 allies, and 5 foes. Canada, Germany, UK, France, India, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Venezuela, Cuba.

How many do you think Biden could identify? Palin? Bush? Obama? Dana Perrino?
    Do we have 5 anymore??

Oh, yeah, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Saudi Arabia and Hezbellah.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis