The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Have you read or studied the United States Constitution?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes - read it

10 34.48%
  • no - did not read it

2 6.90%
  • yes - read and studied it

17 58.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have you read the Constitution?

Yes, and have the pdf "bookmarked" near the top of th list for handy reference!

Fascinating how men could write a document so well over 200 years ago to still have it relevant to today's issues.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post

Fascinating how men could write a document so well over 200 years ago to still have it relevant to today's issues.
    Absolutely....and even more facinating, The Bible.
    You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post

The crafters were Masons, and it is built on equality of men and tolorance. This is why it has stood the test of time.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    The crafters were Masons, and it is built on equality of men and tolorance. This is why it has stood the test of time.
    Weren't they actually "Free Masons??"

And isn't that an evil organization??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK
    Free and Accepted!

Yes but don't tell anyone

I've read it many times. I have no idea how half of the crap that happens in this country stands up to the word of the constitution. Screw this lberal change the words BS.
    NO it does not say the gov't can steal my money and gve it to welfare slime. Nowhere does t say that my money should be taken from me and given to someone who can't keep their legs crossed and multiplies like a damn rabbit.

It is not a living document that should be changed.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    I've read it many times. I have no idea how half of the crap that happens in this country stands up to the word of the constitution. Screw this lberal change the words BS.
    NO it does not say the gov't can steal my money and gve it to welfare slime. Nowhere does t say that my money should be taken from me and given to someone who can't keep their legs crossed and multiplies like a damn rabbit.

It is not a living document that should be changed.
    The problem we have today is that we have too many people and not enough work for them. This is where Europe was when they came to America and have been since.

I don't like seeing someone not work for what they have either, but I don't like helpless children going without more, so I accept it. Furthermore, I know that if we did not have social programs. There would be other problems bigger than some of my tax dollars being spent on wellfare for the lazy and igorant.

The problem we have today is that we have too many people and not enough work for them. This is where Europe was when they came to America and have been since.

I don't like seeing someone not work for what they have either, but I don't like helpless children going without more, so I accept it. Furthermore, I know that if we did not have social programs. There would be other problems bigger than some of my tax dollars being spent on wellfare for the lazy and igorant.
    So why not just impose a reasonable spay neuter program for anyone that has one kid they can;t or will not pay for. Afterall the gov't is trying to force responsible dog owners who will pay for the pups they breed to do that.
    One kid you want gov't money for you are spayed or neutered or both. Save my tax dollars and enforce responsible breeding!

If you want to pay for their spawn go for it. Just don't steal my money to do it.
    Use your own damn money and leave mine alone. I don;t work to pay for other people especially mutiplying like rabbit slime.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK
    Some Masonic literature quotes up to fifty signers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons, but only 9 can be confirmed by records. There is speculation that Jefferson was a Mason, but that cannot be proven or disproven. Revolutionaries that are known to have been Masons are Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Paul Revere, John Marshall, Joseph Warren, and John Paul Jones.

Washington, Truman, FDR, and Andres Jackson were a few of the more notable Masonic presidents.

What I find most interesting, is that Washington laid the cornerstone for the nations capitol in full Masonic regalia and ceremony.
    Last edited by dnf777; 11-29-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!