The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WMD --- It Was All Bush or Was It ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    How is it possible to know the number he would have killed, if left alone?

Do we know the number of Iraqi citizens that would not have died if the U.S. did not invade Iraq? I am guessing hundreds of thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Do we know the number of Iraqi citizens that would not have died if the U.S. did not invade Iraq? I am guessing hundreds of thousands.
    Nuff said......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Nuff said......

RK
    Well, we know hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's were killed between 2003-2010
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

)

Casualties of the conflict in Iraq since 2003 (beginning with the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and continuing with the ensuing occupation of Iraq coalition presence, as well as the activities of the various armed groups operating in the country) have come in many forms, and the accuracy of the information available on different types of Iraq War casualties varies greatly.
    The table below summarizes some of the Iraqi casualty figures.
    SourceIraqi casualtiesTime periodIraq Family Health Survey151,000 deathsMarch 2003 to June 2006Lancet survey601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deathsMarch 2003 to June 2006Opinion Research Business survey1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflictMarch 2003 to August 2007Associated Press110,600 deathsMarch 2003 to April 2009Iraq Body Count project98,170 107,152 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. 150,726 civilian and combatant deaths[1]March 2003 to October 2010WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs[2][3][4][5][1]109,032 deaths

John Bolton more often than not.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    It is all politics to those on the left. Party before nation. Ideology before nation.
    No people just don't agree with everything the right does. Thank God!

Bush wanted this war, plain and simple. Have good things come out of it? I would say yes, but they were not worth the price.

As much as I am disappointed in Bush, the man's heart is in the right place. However, he took bad advice and when he figured it out, he held the path as opposed to admitting he did the wrong thing. When young men are dying there is no room for egos, and I can't forgive him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    No people just don't agree with everything the right does. Thank God!

Bush wanted this war, plain and simple. Have good things come out of it? I would say yes, but they were not worth the price.

As much as I am disappointed in Bush, the man's heart is in the right place. However, he took bad advice and when he figured it out, he held the path as opposed to admitting he did the wrong thing. When young men are dying there is no room for egos, and I can't forgive him for that.
    Tell me, what good are our young soldiers dieing for in Afghanistan??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

RK
    There was recent polling done in Afghanistan. They found that 92% of the population never heard of or did not know of the 9-11 attacks.

Makes you think...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There was recent polling done in Afghanistan. They found that 92% of the population never heard of or did not know of the 9-11 attacks.

Makes you think...
    Who did the polling?

Did they use telephones??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

RK
    No good reason. This is where I find fault with the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Makes you think...
    I expect those that are members of al-qaida and the taliban in afghanistan know about the 9-11 attacks
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.