The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Total GDG: Stupid criminals

  1. #1
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,829

    Default Total GDG: Stupid criminals

    Well I don't know if this is stupid or actually clever, but nevertheless I can't stop laughing at Shmeco and Ailene shoplifting $2800 worth of loot from TJ Maxx which they hid in their blubber folds. I honestly was sure my husband was making this up when he told me he saw it on the news yesterday morning, but I saw it last night and I don't care how un-PC it is, I'm still roflmao.



    When the cops were called, the women were searched, leading to a bold new discovery in the advantages of obesity. It seems the women decided to steal $2,600 worth of stuff by hiding it within their blubber -- namely under their breasts and between rolls of fat. By the time police got done frisking them, they found a freighter's worth of stolen goods, including three pairs of jeans and four pairs of boots.

    Read about these enterprising thieves here. Probably a good thing there's no surveillance video of actually how they managed to stuff FOUR pairs of boots and 3 pairs of jeans, among other things, under their tatas.

    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

  2. #2
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Just vomited in my mouth.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    That is equally disturbing and hilarious...

    How fat do you have to be to hide 4 PAIRS OF BOOTS in your fat?????WOW!!!

    Do you have a full body picture? I am sure that dnf would like to see it.

    I definitely believe the cops that had to frisk them should get hazardous duty pay.
    Last edited by ducknwork; 12-03-2010 at 02:23 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    That is equally disturbing and hilarious...

    How fat do you have to be to hide 4 PAIRS OF BOOTS in your fat?????WOW!!!

    Do you have a full body picture? I am sure that dnf would like to see it.

    I definitely believe the cops that had to frisk them should get hazardous duty pay.

    Here ya go Duck! Enjoy! If you don't respond for a few minutes, we'll understand!


    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  5. #5
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Here ya go Duck! Enjoy! If you don't respond for a few minutes, we'll understand!


    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! LMAO

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Why would you post naked pictures of your wife on the internet for all to see? She's gonna be ticked when she finds out!

    Given your profession, I never imagined that what you look at all day at work is actually better than what you look at when you are home...


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Do they have fat women in Iraq? Maybe that's where the WMDs are hidden.

  8. #8
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    I'm still wondering how one describes the cup (truck?) size.

    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  9. #9
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Why would you post naked pictures of your wife on the internet for all to see? She's gonna be ticked when she finds out!

    Given your profession, I never imagined that what you look at all day at work is actually better than what you look at when you are home...

    Hey, that's a LO-O-O-O-O-O-T of lovin'!
    Every man should be so lucky!
    But here's a picture of her with her clothes on!

    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  10. #10
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hey, that's a LO-O-O-O-O-O-T of lovin'!
    Every man should be so lucky!
    But here's a picture of her with her clothes on!
    Obviously, she's learned to dress very well to work with her body type! Nice picture, beautiful family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •