The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total GDG: Stupid criminals

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Hey, that's a LO-O-O-O-O-O-T of lovin'!
    Every man should be so lucky!
    But here's a picture of her with her clothes on!

You have a beautiful family Dave!

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

thanks, brother.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

She hides her weight very well!

Your daughter doesn't look like her mama just a tad, does she? BTW, that is definitely better than looking like her daddy!

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    She hides her weight very well!

BTW, that is definitely better than looking like her daddy!

Another one of those rare instances where I agree 100% with you!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I'd be willing to bet that our taxpayer dollars paid for this. We probably bought all the food they used to become so obese. Whay happened to an emaciated person being the example of poverty?
    I bet they both have big screen TV's too.
    Pathetic!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Why do people keep taking food to these people when they are so fat they can't get up to get it.......I mean take a healthy meal with proper number of calories ( & nutrition ) three times a day and stop at that. Okay you docs on here will that do it or do these people have a problem that the correct diet won't fix ?

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that our taxpayer dollars paid for this. We probably bought all the food they used to become so obese. Whay happened to an emaciated person being the example of poverty?
    I bet they both have big screen TV's too.
    Pathetic!
    What makes you think these people are getting taxpayer dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Okay you docs on here will that do it or do these people have a problem that the correct diet won't fix ?
    In 99% of the cases, American obesity is a combination of excess caloric (and inappropriate caloric) intake, and lack of physical activity. Let's call it the "Nacho-Nintendo Syndrome".

I don't see kids outside running and playing like when I was young. Maybe one of us had an atari, that we grew bored with in 10 minutes, then it was grab a football or baseball and outside until dark.

There are some unfortunate people, who truly do have a metabolic derangement, and obesity is difficult to avoid, but the vast majority need to adopt a healthier lifestyle, and all their diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea, arthritis, depression and other syndrome X ailments will resolve. Obesity is a scourge upon our land, and our western diet and lifestyle are largely to blame.

If you tally the cost of the prescription drugs used to treat the above ailments, multiply it by approximately 80 million, that adds up to some real costs to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    You are thinking that they are trust fund babies?

Fat enough to hide a truckload of stolen merchandise and you are thinking they work for a living?

Prolly a good thing they didn't do a cavity search.

Gonna need brain bleach regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Because I worked in retail many years ago. The overwelming majority of people caught with mutiple items turned out to be getting their living expenses paid by the gov't. The kid caught stealing just one small item (they were actually the easy ones to catch because they were so obvious) was a spoiled rich kid.
    The best time was when Waterbury police brought us merchandise to identify.
    I asked the what something was on the item. It was one of the theifs brain matter!!!! After they robbed us they went to the mall in Waterbury (we had chased them thru the mall and lost them in the holiday crowd) they got chased by police and crashed and burned. 4 less criminals in the world. They went down in a blaze of flames!
    The adresses of offenders answered that question. A local knows the adresses of public (taxpayer money) housing.
    Last edited by luvmylabs23139; 12-05-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI