The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans vote to raise taxes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    And now that Obama is in office there is a new record!!
    I think folks like you should pay off the debt. Start feeding your dog the cheapest garbage you can find, stick a brick in your toilet tank to save water, use the new mercury-filled light bulbs to save energy, ride your bike to work to save gas, and send all of the savings plus a few thousand more to the government. You know that they'll spend it wisely now because Bush is out of office.

C'mon, do your part to save the country!!!
    You righties call Obama "The Messiah" but it would have taken a lot more than miracle to get us out of the debt Bush left us in. Do you honestly believe McCain could have done any better??????????????????
    We were headed for a certain depression (even Sarah Palin said so Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Wednesday that the United States could be headed for another Great Depression if Congress doesn't act on the financial crisis. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26872350/) that Obama averted. McCain would have kept on the same track that Bush had us on.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You righties call Obama "The Messiah" but it would have taken a lot more than miracle to get us out of the debt Bush left us in. Do you honestly believe McCain could have done any better??????????????????
    We were headed for a certain depression (even Sarah Palin said so Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Wednesday that the United States could be headed for another Great Depression if Congress doesn't act on the financial crisis. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26872350/) that Obama averted. McCain would have kept on the same track that Bush had us on.
    Why are you posting a two year old link? How do you know what McCain would have done? I must have really gotten you flustered. Now wipe the drool off of your chin and take a nap!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    Why are you posting a two year old link? How do you know what McCain would have done? I must have really gotten you flustered. Now wipe the drool off of your chin and take a nap!
    Didn't think you would believe me if I said Bush had us going into a Depression without a Rightie point of view. Between McCain and Palin, they did not have brain between the two of them.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-06-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Make up your mine...do you want deficit reduction or not. You all go on about how they are leveraging the country. Cutting taxes is the same as spending. Bush cut taxes but did not cut spending, so in essence he spent money he did not have. These democrats might get reelected if they did what were elected to do, and let go of the tax cuts is away of paying for what has been spent on war and the recession.

Let talk unemployment a minute. If they would quit extending the period of elgibility, the unemployment rate would go down. So before you bash him too hard for not making jobs, think about how good the number would look if he had not extended the time.

Gone to the ranch

Make up your mine? What an ignorant post by an ignorant individual. Didn't Obongolo provide jobs for 63 Republicans last month? What a failure and a fraud as POTUS. Sad, sad day when this imbecile was elected.
    Last edited by gman0046; 12-06-2010 at 04:48 PM.

You have to love our politicians. Screaming that we have to reduce debt the Democrats compromise on tax cuts to the wealthy and the Republicans allow and extension of unemployment benefits. Both of which are unfunded and go on the credit card. Brilliant stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    You have to love our politicians. Screaming that we have to reduce debt the Democrats compromise on tax cuts to the wealthy and the Republicans allow and extension of unemployment benefits. Both of which are unfunded and go on the credit card. Brilliant stuff here.

Yep, that is quite the leader you got there!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yep, that is quite the leader you got there!!

RK
    Yes, his 'spine of steel' bent to the R's a tad, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Yes, his 'spine of steel' bent to the R's a tad, didn't it?
    Where I come from we call that getting "bitch slapped!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Where I come from we call that getting "bitch slapped!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

RK
    You can call it "bitch slapped", personally I agree, but will this finally end the whining and crying that he's not bipartisan????? Hell, he's a republican!

Sadly, what happened, is an agreement was reached whereby we give you a 700 billion unpaid-for perk, and in return we get a 200 billion unpaid for perk...and the country and deficit take it on the chin to the tune of just under a trillion dollars added!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!