The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heard This One Today.....

Roger, not even going to copy and paste all that stuff. It would appear that a trip to Florida is in order. NOT!!!!!!! If it were that easy to provide, why did he wait so long to do it? Not saying it ain't real, just wondering why it took so long?
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

And isn't factcheck a left leaning organization?

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Banned

[quote=stumpholehunter;715320]So what your saying is, is that McCain graduating 844 out of 899 at the US Naval Academy is a bad thing? Because I would like to know just how many people applied to the Academy the year McCain did. At least he served, and served with honor. Do you know anything about that Roger, honor that is? I think not, just like your Messiah doesn't either.

Damn the transcripts dude, show me a birth certificate. If you can provide a birth certificate for Obama, I will come down to Florida and shine your shoes.[/quote]

Whats the matter stumpy. I submitted a copy of Obama's birth certificate like you asked. You coming down here to shine my shoes??????????? Time for you to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    You are a forum troll.

Fixed........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Roger, not even going to copy and paste all that stuff. It would appear that a trip to Florida is in order. NOT!!!!!!! If it were that easy to provide, why did he wait so long to do it? Not saying it ain't real, just wondering why it took so long?
    Born in the U.S.A.
    August 21, 2008
    Updated: November 1, 2008
    The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
    Summary
    Why would you call August 21, 2008 too long????????????

[QUOTE=Roger Perry;715828]
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    So what your saying is, is that McCain graduating 844 out of 899 at the US Naval Academy is a bad thing? Because I would like to know just how many people applied to the Academy the year McCain did. At least he served, and served with honor. Do you know anything about that Roger, honor that is? I think not, just like your Messiah doesn't either.

Damn the transcripts dude, show me a birth certificate. If you can provide a birth certificate for Obama, I will come down to Florida and shine your shoes.[/quote]

Whats the matter stumpy. I submitted a copy of Obama's birth certificate like you asked. You coming down here to shine my shoes??????????? Time for you to put up or shut up.
    You did, I ain't, so there. I would argue with you and say stuff like "that is a fake, those pictures don't prove jack and I still believe he was born in Africa", but in this case I will just say you win and damn internet search engines.

Roger,
    That signature is dated June 6, 2007. Therefore it cannot be his ORIGINAL birth certificate.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Once a Kenyan always a Kenyan.

Banned

[quote=stumpholehunter;715850]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

You did, I ain't, so there. I would argue with you and say stuff like "that is a fake, those pictures don't prove jack and I still believe he was born in Africa", but in this case I will just say you win and damn internet search engines.

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    What would you say if Bush REFUSED to release his transcipts to the public?
    I'd say it was the first correct decision he's made. I know he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier without seeing them. Don't need transcripts to prove mediocracy.

What would be more interesting, is to see the checks that Daddy Bush wrote to Harvard and Yale!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!