The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will The NFL Suspend Brett ?

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yes I have. And also witnessed the ONLY good reason for a roof. Saw Ray Guy hit the rafters of the Astrodome with a short yardage punt.

Also got to see Jack Lambert open-field tackle Earl Campbell, one on one.

Don't get to see either of those things happen very often!
    Ahhhh yes;
    Lambert--Ham---Russell

They would be getting fines every week for hitting to hard!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I was told that the reason there would be no fines is because;

#1--If you did an investigation and fined every player in the NFL that speaks out of turn to a cheerleader, there might omly be 5 guys suit up on a given Sun.

#2--Jen has issues

#3--WTH are cheerleaders for anyways???

#4--The Jets have issues (look at their season, locker room reporter issues, texting cheerleader issue, knee issue and foot issues)

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 12-29-2010 at 07:31 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Sheet, I saw Vince Lombardi lead his Washington Redskins into old Tulane Stadium on a September afternoon. The sun was broiling hot, absolutly brutal with 70% humidity! Saints won the game and fans realized we needed to play in the shade and with air conditioning
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Sheet, I saw Vince Lombardi lead his Washington Redskins into old Tulane Stadium on a September afternoon. The sun was broiling hot, absolutly brutal with 70% humidity! Saints won the game and fans realized we needed to play in the shade and with air conditioning
    WUSSES!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

WUSSES!!!

RK
    For all the money and time it takes to attend an NFL game, I want convenience and comfort. I want the game to be the experience and not the elements.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

For all the money and time it takes to attend an NFL game, I want convenience and comfort. I want the game to be the experience and not the elements.
    I hope you don't shoot ducks out the window of a Holiday Inn Express. Duck hunting takes lots of money and time too!

You know I'm just ribbin' ya?

Man, I hate getting the bottom of my boat muddy!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I hope you don't shoot ducks out the window of a Holiday Inn Express. Duck hunting takes lots of money and time too!

You know I'm just ribbin' ya?

Man, I hate getting the bottom of my boat muddy!
    I goose hunted Monday monring in 27 degree weather!!! There was actually ice in the rice field and the plowed dirt behind us was frozen too. Nothing like a little propane heat in the pit and a pit to get out of the wind!

Its just the way we roll

I goose hunted Monday monring in 27 degree weather!!! There was actually ice in the rice field and the plowed dirt behind us was frozen too. Nothing like a little propane heat in the pit and a pit to get out of the wind!

Its just the way we roll

Hey, that's cold! (it happens to be the highest temp we've seen in NW Pa since November)

But really, I've never been colder than when duck hunting on salt water marshes in mid-30s on the Trinity River basin. (old and lost rivers) That marsh chill is BRUTAL, and to the BONE!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Sad to see Brett walk off into the sunset like this...gotta know when to fold 'em.

However, the Packers, Bears, Steelers, Patriots and few other teams need domed stadiums!!!
    Guess the Vikings are going to ask the state taxpayers to build them a new stadium--no roof. Watch all those "fiscal conservatives" roll over for this one.
    They raised my taxes to build a baseball stadium. Here we go again.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!